Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Remove "on a mission" blocker

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 4:27 AM
BeigeMidnight
Let me use 25-26 slot crusaders and allow farm EP at the same time. Because it's really terrible that you have your main DPS crusader and you can't periodically farm EP on it

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 7:00 AM
Raymond
nope
Post by BeigeMidnight deleted October 30th 2017 at 11:16 AM

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 12:23 PM
Andreas
Whether you like his response or not, he has written with one word what the majority of players and CNE themselves are thinking.

No, your suggestion won't be implemented. Everyone of the DPS crusaders was once on 0 EP. Sure, most of them had a second crusader in the same slot nearly right away once EP missions replaced gear disenchantments, but it still was and is a challenge. The good thing is: this is a challenge for everyone in the same way which is a good thing.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 1:53 PM
Last Edited October 28th 2017 at 1:54 PM
BeigeMidnight
seems like all forum clowns and fake CNE responsers here. i heard the same insults about other mine suggestions: legendary downgrade, autopick crusader, bonus idols per monster/boss. writing and writing useful posts are different things.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 8:03 PM
AndrewtheSmart
Beige, I would like to point out why your idea for slot 25-26 crusaders is a bit dumb. As an example, Chiyome does say.. 1Q dps (I dunno the exact number) Imagine having her fighting in battle, doing a ton of damage. Now, imagine her ALSO becoming a used cat salesman or going into the mountains and learning things with a monk (To gain exp) while visually inside of a castle. That's illogical. Now imagine her suddenly becoming 200% more powerful. Doesn't seem fair, now does it. What I can agree, is that maybe after unlocking an area in the 100s for the first time whould give all current crusaders one EP but other than that, that's a bit op. We also already have XP which is given every 5 hours to a crusader in formation, which increases DPS by 100%

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 12:03 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 12:03 AM
Andreas
Beige, could it be that you registered to this forum after other user names of you were banned? I remember at least one user who insulted other players harshly when they did not agree with him and the more I read from you the more your writing style reminds me of him, too. If so, please go away. This forum is for discussions, not for calling names or insulting others.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 12:26 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 12:27 AM
Bazilus
@ BeigeMidnight
Please stop your trolling and insulting the other forum members.

What different in this crusaders and others, why they need be a chosen for this feature? Answer is no.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 4:37 AM
BeigeMidnight
Bazilus you just copypasted my post, are you able to write something usefull or not? what the point of trolling in my thread? personal suggestions thread ≠ offtopic. devs can make a decision without your subjective opinion.

all these forum whinings have one root: i don't want to make the game or any feature easier for other players or newbies, because i played from the start and it wasn't easy.

1. 25-26 slot crusaders without swaps. 2. they added 2 more slots instead of filling the other 24 slots. 3. the game forces to use only high slot dps crusaders and everyone need EP on them. (isn't my problem, i already asked for balance)
they could add farm&use (EP missions and formation usage at once) feature for all crusaders if they want, but i care only about the highest slots in its current form.
all old game aspects should be lightened one by one, and they're able to add or make some other hard things and good challenges for old nerds.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 10:54 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 10:58 AM
Bazilus
@ BeigeMidnight
Don't worry, lot of events be in the next year, 2 more in this year, you get crusaders for swap in 25+ slots. With Exterminator was same situation, he was alone in slot and all be fine. Why something must be changed? Or crusaders from 3 tier better then other?

Also, i think, addition slot much better then new crusader in already existed slot. More idols on reset.