Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Glitch starting new objective

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2017 at 1:00 PM
Animenut
For the past day, I've seemed to need to refresh the page when attempting to start a new objective. Resetting is fine, choosing an objective is fine, but when I click "Start objective", the game infinitely loads.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2017 at 4:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report. We're looking into what could possibly be causing this issue. Some more information would be helpful though.

Was this just happening with the tier 3 event objectives? Or when you tried to start any objective?

Had anything changed since you were resetting prior to the event, formation or gear-wise?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2017 at 5:27 PM
Animenut
It is happening with every objective, event or not, including free plays. It was happening before the recent event started, as I was having trouble starting World's Wake free play.

As for changing formation, gear, etc, nothing had changed. I was just resetting as usual and noticed I had to refresh to start a new objective.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 7:42 AM
Wayne Karl Pennachi
Hi All. I completed the Viktor quest but Bench Slot 26 did not open and I cannot get him. I can do the other missions because I completed it, but I cannot get Viktor. Any ideas?

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 10:13 AM
Azaryah
Submit ticket if a reset doesn't make him appear.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 7:09 AM
qwerty
v0.131 returns with old errors (Long thought to be resolved)...
- Reload necessary after "Start objective".
- huge memory leak

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 4:35 PM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 4:36 PM
Firefighter9
Same problem with the 26th crusader Viktor. He shows up in craft items tab but cant use him. Ticket Submitted.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2017 at 12:26 AM
Puddlejumper
From the conversations I've had and the testing I've done, this appears to impact only chrome. The other browsers don't appear to have this issue.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2017 at 1:44 AM
KameRose
I was talking to another player in chat who thought that he didn't get Viktor from the objective.

The solution was actually quite simple, he just needed enough gold to unlock his 26th bench slot. To force the 26th slot to show up a little quicker buy a level on the slot bellow.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2017 at 4:56 AM
greenwave1015
I'm having the exact same issue as qwerty and Animehut. Noticed over the past couple of days or so that the game infinitely loads when starting a new objective, event or not, including free plays. Have to kill the shockwave plugin in my Chrome browser and refresh the page / restart the game each time to make it work. Any ideas what could be happening?

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2017 at 6:20 AM
Bazilus
Yeah, i take freezing too after pushed start button.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 4:18 AM
Badger
Same issue with chrome - freezing when starting ANY new objective. Everyone I have spoken to on chat and our own little COTLI discord chat is having the same issue, some are having this issue with firefox as well. It's starting to get really quite annoying now