Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Updated Event: Emo's New Moon 2017 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2017 at 2:10 PM
Last Edited October 26th 2017 at 2:10 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Today we unveil our second Tier 3 event: Emo's New Moon! This year's event update includes a very unique new Crusader, Viktor the Vampire, whose support abilities are based upon the tags of those around him. We hope you enjoy him, and the 4 other new objectives available this year!

Emo's New Moon runs until Tuesday, November 7th at noon PST. For more information, check out the How to Play / FAQ in-game!

Read more on the official blog!

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 3:16 AM
Azamagon
Viktor is a totally awesome Crusader! Thanks for adding this one :D

Just a couple of questions though:
It says that his toothbrush gear increases the effect of Vampiric Germ (among other things). But, other than duration (which it does NOT upgrade right now), there is nothing to improve. What is that gear intended to do for Vampiric Germ?

Further, I unlocked the Diverse Victims achievement, but I didn't have 6 UNIQUE tags (only 4 unique ones, with a duo of females and a duo of humans, who apparently counted for the 5th and 6th tag respectively). Maybe the achievement's word "unique" should be changed into the word "different" instead, to clarify that duplicates still count?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2017 at 11:14 AM
Last Edited October 30th 2017 at 11:15 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Glad you're liking Viktor.

I will talk with the team about getting the Toothbrush wording adjusted. The main reason it lists Vampiric Germ is because you need that bought and Viktor needs to bite Crusaders for the rest of the upgrades to be applied.

Edit: For the achievement, it's possible that you had 5 tags. The Vampiric Germ effect itself counts for the achievement.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 8:40 AM
Last Edited November 1st 2017 at 12:19 PM
Carlene Paquette
I'm having trouble getting Diverse Victims. I'm not sure how best to surround Viktor to get this done. Any suggestions? (I have gotten 5/6... so I'm almost there.)

Finally had success after a bit of mucking about. My group around Victor: Thalia, RoboSanta, Mr Boggins, Monkey, Bubba and Baenarall.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 1:55 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's time to Awaken the Undead this weekend!