Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Demon to Infernal and Angel to Celestial tag shift

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2017 at 11:14 PM
Last Edited October 25th 2017 at 11:14 PM
Tyrone
Quite a few players have complained about marginally-useful or 'neglected' tags. Shifting a couple to more generic forms (like "Demon" to "Infernal") would allow Sally, Henry, and Zombie to fill a thematic tag role. "Angel" to "Celestial" could allow Alan and Katie to share a thematic tag role. Just as a couple quick examples.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2017 at 4:27 AM
Azamagon
I don't even think they need to rename them. The tags are rather generic anyway, so I think Demon could still be given to Henry, Zombie and now Viktor as well. Same for Katie being considered Angel.

Otherwise, how'd you explain Jack and Frosty as animals, if animals didn't also comprise of plants/environmental beings? Hmmm... maybe Broot should get the animal tag as well due to this?

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2017 at 5:45 AM
Azamagon
This also reminds me; The Halloween Hoopla campaign, why is at least not Emo also allowed? I'd allow Crusaders with the demon-tag too (which would then allow Zombie and Viktor, if you somehow manage to get him before the event, heh)?

Just to make it feel more up to date.

58 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2017 at 11:15 AM
tl93
I agree in general, either way works for me.

I also thought it was odd about Halloween Hoopla not including Emo, it is his event. At least now Emo has the Full Moon objective.

I also found it unfortunate that the mission to unlock Sally the Succubus needed a Demon crusader, but Sally is the only Demon that I am aware of! I know/knew that I could run the mission without fulfilling that Demon tag, so I sent the best group that I could and luckily I succeeded.