Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Flying Turkeys!!! A limited Engagement On Your Screen!!

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 10:38 PM
Bob Woods
I truly love whacking a Turkey and then hitting quick whack! It makes me laugh to watch them flying around the room after my Whacker.
Who else gets a kick out of that or you could tell me/us what you get the biggest laugh out of in the game if you don't find that as funny as I do. ( I freely admit I am a wee bit warped in my sense of humor and it gets even more twisted the more tired I get, hehehe! )

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 11:44 PM
Rebecca Beattie
how could you quick whack a turkey??? um you mean you do a quick whack chaser?....

something for next year. My turkeys are done

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 12:28 AM
Monica Dykeman
If you whack the turkey then immediately do a quick whack, the turkey will fly around chasing you. Same as if you whack it (or any tangible object) and then immediately change zones. I enjoy watching Lucas skate when I find him on the dragon quest. I confess, I do that just to waste a few minutes skating on the frozen pond with him following me. And I like putting my little dude on a toadstool in the swamp zones.

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 3:26 AM
Bob Woods
Oooohhhh, Rebecca, I like that, a Quick Whack Chaser!! I am stealin it and patenting it, lol! I wish I could do that with the Puzzle Monsters, that would be a blast!

Monica, I forgot about the skating on ice, but I never had the joy of finding Lucas there either. How do you put him on a toadstool? Something tells me I may have to try that! I do enjoy doing the little things that make no sense and really don't further the game any at all, it keeps me happy!

Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Turkey Day! Happy No Turkey but lots of Stuffing Day for the Vegandans! Happy I can't believe they are starting Black Friday on Thursday Now Day! Happy Oh Crap Your Parents are Coming This Year Day!

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 9:34 AM
Rebecca Beattie
skating and toad stools... ooo more tell more stories from the olden days... I want to try it

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 1:20 PM
Monica Dykeman
You can't put Lucas on a toadstool, but you can put your hero on one. Go to the other side of Hat Head Lake, as you walk in look for the big toadstool and click on it. (the one on the right) and your hero will hop up on it. There are a few more in that area and it's fun to try them out. And Rebecca, you do know you can skate on the ponds, up in the frozen area by the dragon, right?

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 9:41 PM
Rebecca Beattie
yep and thanks...

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 7:15 AM
Nate Dauer
You can also 'skate' underwater. :3

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 7:32 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I've been enjoying sitting on toadstools

33 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 8:48 PM
Peter Zammit
It looks to me like he isnt sitting on the toadstool but merely the graphic is superimposed on it.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 8:51 PM
Rebecca Beattie
voila... sitting lol

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 9:56 PM
Bob Woods
That was fun! Thanks Monica!

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2011 at 6:32 PM
Monica Dykeman
Peter, walk him to it sideways or directly facing you. He's sitting.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2011 at 7:52 PM
Rebecca Beattie
now my turkey wants on my lap

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2011 at 11:23 PM
Bob Woods
Don't let him sit on your lap, it is s trick!! The turkeys are masters of deception! They know that we enjoy eating them for holidays, so if they act like a pet, they won't get eaten!

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2011 at 11:29 PM
Rebecca Beattie
lol....