Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Ty my BWF

123 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 1:41 PM
Harsh Varma
hey my Bush Whacker frndz i just wanna say thank you all u voted for me..
i got ribbon (no 2-3 items as said in game i m shocked nor max energy, ppl who came 2nd to 10th gor full energy :( )

Request to dev: either change the prize description in game or giv me 2-3 house items :P

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 1:58 PM
Raymond
If you have received all the existing items, which I have done something like 3 months ago, then you will not get any more house Items.
There are something like only 11 of them that exist at all.
Yes, the description should be changed, but there is no way for the game to know that xyz has received everything and abc has not. They use the simplest coding possibly, a blanket come one come all approach not querying your Inventory.
Or they could just create an untlimited number of things and nobody ever, from now on, would NOT get an item. But they have declined to do that the 2 times it has come up, once when they ran out of items when only 5 existed, and again when everyone who enters every week reached the 11 items limit months ago.

123 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 3:01 PM
Harsh Varma
u always bring news to me.. thanx

123 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 3:04 PM
Harsh Varma
cant rank 1 hv energy pack and ribbon both? :P

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 4:46 PM
Raymond
I don't know the results of 1'st or 2',d-10'th place as I've never reached close to that.
The House Items are, in the order I got them which will be different for everyone:
Robot Butler
Telephone
Daisy Flower Box
Bird House
Persian Rug
Dino Fountain
Floor Porthole
Potion Table
Stone Floor
Travel Chest
Twisted Lava Lamp

I have been told that one 'prize' is the House Contest Ribbon giving +5 Energy/Power/Mana. Not sure if that 1'st place or if 2'nd-10'th give something else.

123 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2011 at 4:48 PM
Harsh Varma
2nd to 10th gets the Max energy pack
n u r right about 1at place ,, Ribbon