Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Four More Tier 2 11th Objectives and a Weekend Buff

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2017 at 10:57 AM
Erika/Alyniana

This update includes the last four campaigns' 11th Objectives! Enjoy!

- Mischief at Mugwarts - Accio Difficulty: Areas gets more difficult much more quickly.

- Ready Player Two - Cheaters: Cheaters randomly spawn. Each cheater has a different special ability, such as instantly killing a random Crusader, or moving really quickly, or disabling a Crusader's DPS and Formation Abilities, etc.

- Idols Through Time - History Lesson: Various historic figures from history spawn and must be defeated. They each have an annoying ability.

- Amusement Park of Doom - Too Much Candy: Candy monsters spawn. Each time one is killed, it reduces the DPS of your formation by 50%, stacking multiplicatively.

Plus, use the Idol Acceleration weekend buff to help you out! The buff runs until Monday October 23rd at Noon PDT.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2017 at 12:44 PM
Last Edited October 20th 2017 at 12:54 PM
Animenut
4 out of the 5 buffed crusaders are part of my usual formation. Niiiiiiiiiiice. Lots of extra DPS to push those few extra levels. This buff was aptly named, buffing some of the strongest DPSers/buffers in the game.

Question, though. Is there some kind of system in place preventing Chiyome from getting certain gear pieces? In her event, I opened 30 tier 3 chests designed specifically for gearing her and never got the epic face cover. Then, just now, bought 16 chests for gearing these buffed crusaders and still no face cover. I know these current chests are less likely to drop the face cover, but this still means that I've opened 50+ jeweled chests for borderline-nothing. Some materials and buffs are nice, sure, but it is still 50+ jeweled chests and not a single piece of new gear. That's...disheartening. Not counting Milgrid's GE gear because that doesn't come from the chests themselves.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2017 at 1:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
No, there is nothing preventing her Epic Cowl from dropping. The Tier 3 Chests contained were designed to give just items for Chiyome. It's just bad luck with RNG.