Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Fright-o-Tron 4000 Golden Epic Tail?

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2017 at 3:02 PM
Tygari
I really would like to get this item for my team.
I done lots and lots of epic item quests and epic recipe quests.
I have never been able to get lucky with the epic.
Plus I love to get the boost from a golden version.

Being able to upgrade from -15% enemy max health to -40% enemy max health be a big boon.
Plus its ability to raise the base dps of other robots would work strongly in my my robot formation.
I am have saved materials so when i eventually get this item i can upgrade it straight to legend level 5 for +1600% base dps to all other robots.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 12:58 AM
Andreas
There are epic item quests? I always thought there were just gear missions and recipe missions.

Anyway. Good Luck, I guess. Getting one specific piece of gear is quite a challenge given all the possibilities.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 12:17 PM
Last Edited October 16th 2017 at 12:18 PM
Animenut
Andreas, they technically aren't "epic item quests". Tygari is likely referring to equipment missions that upgrade one of a crusader's gear pieces by a single tier. If the gear piece being upgraded is a rare, then the mission would bump it up to epic, but the mission itself does not automatically give an epic gear piece.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 12:37 PM
Andreas
Well, technically there is no such thing as an epic item quest since quests only grant rubies, no items. My intention was to highlight the difference between quests and missions for others to see. I know all three of us know what is meant, Tygari as well, since she is with us for some time :-)

And since no question was actually asked, I'm just adding another two cents to this: I have moved away from a pure robot formation. With the introduction of Chiyome recently, it seems as if more human and more female formations are stronger than robots / animals or royals.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 1:47 PM
Animenut
I try not to be too pedantic about stuff like that. With all due respect to Tygari, it seems like English might not be her first language. The grammar mistakes are minimal and o big deal, but if she's speaking a language she's not 100% on, I don't want to be the one that corrects her on something everyone here already understands. It just adds that level of discomfort that doesn't really clarify anything since we're all on the same page already.

As for your topic of formation ideas, I've tried opening several threads for that topic, but nobody ever posts on them. "Hey, everyone, post your ideas for formations!" and then dead silence. Nobody is willing to throw their ideas out to others. Information about what crusaders or gear pieces to use is often taken from offhand comments like "I don't do that because ___'s legendary abilities are too good", and so you see that and go "What? That crusader has good abilities? I'll check them out." But there's no thread specifically meant for players to communicate formation ideas openly and completely. Whether I make it simple or in-depth, it gets ignored either way. So yeah, Chiyome might be the new top-tier formation base, but nobody wants to discuss ideas on how to build the best formation around her, or discuss how to make a good robot/animal/royal build.