Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Formation ideas

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 2:43 PM
KameRose
@Animenut

Good catch on number 7! I am hazarding a guess that he made the same mistake I mentally make all the time. I mentally call Jack O'Lantern, Pete the Pumpkin all the time. LOL

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 4:06 PM
Last Edited October 28th 2017 at 4:08 PM
Animenut
@Amanda That would make more sense since he called Pete a tank, which he definitely is not. Aided by Gryphon, anyone can tank, but Pete is not a tank. However, if he meant Jack, then I would have to suggest swapping Jack out for Pete because not only do Pete's legendary abilities give MASSIVE DPS buffs, simply having him in the formation at all gives the buff from Mindy's makeup legendary as well.

P.S. Google image search "Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Pumpkin". You are welcome.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 4:05 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 4:08 AM
MrTonyCali
LoL No clue why I said Pete instead of Jack. well my brother is Pete & 30yrs ago he could tank

Thanks for input, will have to fudge around some after this event.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 2:05 PM
Animenut
Share your results. I'm curious how much of a difference it will make.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2017 at 1:34 PM
MrTonyCali
Hi, was able to hit area 1095. So little better, but waited to long on adding crusaders for EXP.
I used to many mats upgrading the wrong crusaders LoL. So the ones I should be using really have no EP / Crafted gear.
Going to reset and add the ones in now that were mentioned. Getting gold to upgrade them is not an issue. That was my main focus for so long, reason why I crafted higher gear.

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 10th 2017 at 11:45 PM
Zvereck
It's been a while, maybe some of you top guys could update Chiyome formation for WW
TIA ;)

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2017 at 12:38 PM
Last Edited December 11th 2017 at 3:49 PM
Animenut
I always start off the run with a speed/gold find build, then once levels are maxed, switch to speed/DPS, and once I stop insta-killing, switch to pure DPS, so this will be three entries. It should also be noted that all crusaders mentioned in this post have their legendary gear (golden or otherwise) at level 6 or 7, so assume such.

1) Which campaign? World's Wake
2) What kind of build is this? Speed/gold find
3) Which Crusaders are you using and why if you feel it needs further explaining?
Back(left) row, from top to bottom...
* Mindy
* Baenarall
* Chiyome
* Penny
Second (from left) row, from top to bottom...
* Billy
* Sjin (legendary buffs adjacent Chiyome)
* Kaine
Third row, from top to bottom...
* Chef Casey (do NOT buy "Carnivore" until end of run)
* Gold Panda
Front row...
* Thalia (just to make it easy to stack Storm Rider without switching crusaders)
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? This is not an "end of run" type, so I'll save this for the "pure DPS" section later, but THIS formation tends to cap out around area 1200, I think.
5) Your current idol count? 45.0 million
6) Your current level cap? 7800

2) What kind of build is this? Speed/DPS
3) Which Crusaders are you using and why if you feel it needs further explaining?
Back row, from top to bottom...
* Penny
* Sjin
* Chiyome
* Veronica
Second row, from top to bottom...
* Milgrid
* Bubba
* Chef Casey
* Billy
* Baenarall
Front row...
* Mindy
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? Same as before, not "end of run", but this one caps out somewhere around 1450

_________________________________________________________________________________

2) What kind of build is this? DPS
Back row, from top to bottom...
* Mindy
* Veronica
* Chiyome
* Penny
Second row, from top to bottom...
* Milgrid
* Bubba
* Sjin
* Billy
* Baenarall
Front row...
* Pete
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? 1584, the highest completable area at the moment, while still insta-killing enemies, so more than enough DPS to hypothetically clear well beyond 1584
Extra note: The above is simply my pre-set for a DPS formation, but not necessarily the "final version", as more DPS can be cranked out as necessary. I only keep it like this to still have some speed, but if you need to crank out more DPS to push a few more levels, then once this stops insta-killing, swap Baenarall for Chef Casey. And again, once that stops insta-killing, swap Sjin for Agent 79. You'll get a damage buff, but more importantly, her skills cause her and Veronica/Mindy's shots to basically screen-clear, so you'll be able to push maybe another 10 levels just on Agent's "projectile nuke" abilities without sacrificing much time. Even if your DPS isn't scratching the monsters, the projectile-nukes will still deal enough damage to often instant-kill them anyway.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2017 at 3:33 PM
KameRose
I start my runs with a speed/gold form, then i switch to pure speed, and eventually switch to my full DPS form. It is also worth noting that my Ls are only at 5 and 6.

___________________________________________________________________________________

2) What kind of build is this? Sprint/Gold for beginning of run
* Santa
* Kaine
* Turps
* Mindy

* Thalia
* Pete
* Baenarall

* Ilsa
* Billy

* Bubba
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? not sure b/c i only us this one for while SM is active, or to use storm rider quickly
5) Your current idol count? 39M
6) Your current level cap? 7,650

___________________________________________________________________________________

2) What kind of build is this? Speed
* Viktor
* Sisaron
* Turps
* Baenarall

* Brogon
* Ilsa
* Penny

* Billy
* Sjin

* Mindy
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? approximately 1480ish

Note: When this form starts to wall i switch Baenarall out for Milgrid. Then I when instakilling slows down again I switch Milgrid and Sjin, then Sjin and Turps swap places too.

2) What kind of build is this? DPS
* Ilsa
* Brogon
* Penny
* Mindy

* Sisaron
* Exchange Student
* Milgrid

* Merci
* Montana

* Pete
4) Highest area you can reach with those Crusaders in the campaign listed above without the use of buffs? 1540

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2017 at 7:53 AM
Zvereck
I assume you both have Milgrid's hat? Because i have everything the same lvl 6 Ls
but my cap is 1515

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2017 at 10:10 AM
Animenut
My post mentions that every crusader I listed does have all three of their legendaries, so yes, Milgrid has her hat.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2017 at 5:33 PM
KameRose
Yes, everyone in my formations are all Epic or better.

At this point I'm only missing a total of 4 epics, will be 3 soon(got a gear mission). Unfortunately 2 are on Chiyome, so I'm still using Ilsa as my DPS.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2017 at 9:11 PM
AndrewtheSmart
1. Christmas
2. Beginner (One T2 Heroe, easily replaceable with Dark Gryphon)
3. (Back to Front, Up then Down)
Wendy/Natalie, whomever's doing more damage
Drizzle

Roboturkey (Short Circuit)

Natalie/Wendy, whomever's doing less DPS
Pheonix
Momma Kaine
Pete

Nate
Merci
Dark Helper / Dark Gryphon

King Reginald
Frosty

Sarah (She's mainly useless, so good as a fake tank)
4. 302, but I could easily go higher
5. 2.91K
6. 371 in Ghostbeard's Greed
I know my thing is terrible, but it'll get better later.
Also, I think Karen is better than Mindy, but both aren't amazing because of the level cap.
But I'm still a relativly new player. Got Drizzle from a quest.