Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Content Update: Tier 2 11th Objectives and Weekend Buff!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2017 at 1:15 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Added Bonus Idols feature:

- The Bonus Idols feature can be unlocked for a given campaign's Free Play mode by completing the Tier 2 11th Objective in that campaign

- Completing additional Tier 2 11th Objectives increases the number of Bonus Idols dropped

- Bonus Idols have a chance to drop when you kill a boss for the first time in area 100+ of Free Plays in campaigns where the feature is unlocked

- The higher the area, the higher the number of Bonus Idols that can drop

- Bonus Idols are set aside until you reset and then are claimed all at once along with your normal idols

To go along with the release of the first 4 Tier 2 11th objectives, there's a weekend buff running from now until Monday October 2 at Noon PDT!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2017 at 9:06 PM
Animenut
I've yet to go through the tier 2 objectives and try this for myself, so quick question. Are bonus idols affected by the "Idols Over Time" and "Deep Idol Scavenger" talents, or are the bonuses static amounts? And if the amounts are static and get added on top of whatever you gain from a run, then do the bonus amounts scale to the player's total idols, like idol missions do? So, basically...

A) Base idols * talents + static-bonuses

B) (Base idols + static-bonuses) + talents

C) Base idols * talents + scaled-bonuses

D) (Base idols + scaled-bonuses) * talents

P.S. When I say "scaling", I know that later areas give more idols (e.g. area 100 gives 10 idols, area 800 gives 80), but do those numbers get scaled to player idols (e.g. player with 5k idols gets 3 at area 300, player with 5mil idols gets 500 at area 300)?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2017 at 12:36 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The bonus Idol drops from bosses are static bonuses.