Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sprint's suggestion

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 4:02 PM
HenryTheHelper
Hey guys, 2 weeks ago I bought Sprint lvl 1, then I tested how it works. I noticed when I reach a boss area, this ability has a countdown (CD) like 3 or 5 seconds before to Sprint, It, mostly of time, finishes when I kill boss then pass to the other one but, sometimes, it needs an extra second so sprint fails.

I want to suggest about no Sprint's CD or just its time could get modificated by Endurance Training.

Thanks you.

Henry.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 4:40 PM
snow
There is a talent that extends speed card duration in the same tier. Coincidence?
Post by HenryTheHelper deleted September 18th 2017 at 10:33 AM

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 11:45 PM
LorinBardric
It seems to me that you are not aware of the fact that the cooldown (which actually is 7 sec) is not supposed to be long enough at the "basic speed" of the game.

You MUST have some kind of monster spawn speed boost. I think that's why snow pointed out the speed cards (most people just activate a random spawn speed and let it run).

I have already stopped using speed cards because I realised that the combination of Turps "Tasty" copied by Mindy is sufficient to make them spawn fast enough that I get the boss killed under the 7 sec limit.

Hope this helped you.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 12:44 AM
snow
Neither, but you are definitely rude. And a tad slow.

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 3:00 AM
HenryTheHelper
Yes, Lorin I do the same thanks you.
Post by HenryTheHelper deleted September 18th 2017 at 10:34 AM
Post by snow deleted September 18th 2017 at 10:34 AM