Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Updated Event: Sasha's Schoolhouse Scourge 2017 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2017 at 1:21 PM
Erika/Alyniana

We gotta go back, back, back to school again! But it's no high school musical. It's time for classes, homework and demons as we play through the Sasha's Schoolhouse Scourge event, 2017 edition!

The new Tier 2 Crusaders are Willy the Weregoat, who swaps with the Princess, and The Exchange Student, who swaps with Thalia the Thunder King.

Check out more details on the official blog!

The event runs until Tuesday September 26th at Noon PDT!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 1:56 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's a Schoolhouse Shuffle weekend buff!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 4:13 PM
Raymond
let me see if i understand this.
not a single event that has ever repeated, none of the 17 can remember my saved formations from last year.
I kind of demand that you remove saved formation abilities in events.
sure it's highly unlikely i would even use a formation of 365 days ago but it would be interesting to see what i had used.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 8:09 AM
bgh251f2
Actually Raymond, there was a bug sometime ago that wiped all saved formations in and out of events, when they solved it there was no reliable way to recover them, now it should save the formations without major issues

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2017 at 10:33 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The formations are saved in a small piece of data. With so many events and campaigns, we clear the formation saves for events that aren't running, so that you can continue to have all your current campaign formations saved.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2017 at 1:32 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's an Autumn's Inauguration weekend buff!