Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Superior Training

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 5:37 PM
Last Edited September 12th 2017 at 5:39 PM
Cassius335
The tooltip message which says "Must level Extra Training Talent to at least Level 20" is still there after I already have Extra Training at 20 and Superior Training at level 1. This seems unnecessary...

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 11:58 PM
LorinBardric
Is it possible that you don't have enough idols to buy the next upgrade?

Because if you don't fulfill all requirements, they are (all) shown under the description of the talent. In my case it tells me:

"Superior Training
*description and max level*
Requires:
Costs X Idols
Must have the Extra Training Talent to at least level 20"

BUT the part about the number of idols is written in RED whereas the part about the Extra Training Talent is written in GREEN. As soon as all the requirements are met, the whole "Requires"-Part is going to disappear. Maybe you can check this out on some other cheap talent ;-)

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 8:06 AM
Cassius335
I see what you mean (I have enough Idols for Superior Training as I write), but my point is that I already meet the Extra Training requirement, so mentioning that requirement is no longer required, regardless of my current spendable idols.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 8:28 AM
Andreas
Cassius is right. The requirement to have at least lvl 20 doesn't disappear. Bowever, while it might seem unneccessary when you have maxed the previous tier, I don't see any harm or the need to spend dev time to change it. Tbh, I hardly notice the tooltips in the talent screen to begin with let alone be bothered by extra info.

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2017 at 10:11 PM
Vingummi
It only turns green from red I think.