Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Empowered Crusading Buff

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 12:34 AM
Zvereck
You should update the description! Right now it says "increases Idols earned when reset by 50%", in reality it increases area level bonus by 50%, which is not the same thing, don't you think so?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 9:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The Empowered Crusading buff does what it says.

First, you have your Crusader levels divided by whatever number it costs per Idol.

Then that number is multiplied by your Deep Idol Scavenger talent for those bonus Idols.

Then it's multiplied by your Idols Over Time bonus.

And then you get the Empowered Crusading bonus on that number.

And you would get the ad bonus number on top of that.

And since everything is multiplied together after we have the amount of Idols you're getting from your Crusader levels, the order of the multiplications wouldn't affect anything.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 9:20 AM
Raymond
doesn't order matter a little? don't you at each step in idol calculation round to integers? it can make a small difference in the end. too small to really worry about

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 5:27 PM
Zvereck
So, you can answer on this thread, but ignore my other one about getting epic recipe missions?

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2017 at 1:28 AM
Andreas
So, you expect answers to your demands without any 'thanks' or 'you're right, I'm sorry for lashing out'?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2017 at 5:28 PM
Erika/Alyniana
I'm sorry you feel slighted Zvereck, but as it's a General Discussion thread that's old, it wasn't obvious your post was a bug report.

For issues like missing a recipe mission as well, we do prefer an in-game support ticket, just in case your forum name is not the same one as your game name.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2017 at 5:08 AM
Jothda
Now it makes a huge difference. Obviously the new bonus idols are added AFTER the calculation, meaning that they are NOT increased by the buff.
Therefore it is not true anymore that it "increases Idols earned when reset by 50%".

As the buff is almost worthless now (reset without buff: 95k idols, reset with buff :102 k idols, data from my last WW freeplay), it would make sense to chance the internal mechanistics that the new bonus idols are increased by 50% as well.

What do you think?

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2017 at 2:05 PM
Jothda
Thanks a lot CNE for changing the mechanistics!

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2017 at 5:00 AM
Zvereck
Well, everything as usual!
On the computer it shows 79.5k idols after the reset, but if you switch to the phone app it shows 58k....
as usual !