Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
need an area for pets and mounts
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2017 at 6:28 AM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
i know im running out of room on my ranch as i imagine most BW2 are in the higher levels , could we have extra room on our ranches or a room like the golf one , to keep our pets and mounts please.
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2017 at 6:30 AM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
that way i can use the stuff i have in storage in my garden ta
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 5:25 AM
DestKitteh
I agree with this! I used to love having my pets and some certain mounts loose, but little room.
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2017 at 9:22 AM
DocHoneydew
They could do like what was in Bush Whacker Classic for all the Puzzle Monsters. So, maybe a Farm entrance near Misty.
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 1:58 PM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
yep i played classic to , i reckon a field with areas and maybe a petting area so you can visit your BB2 friends ,im getting bored with flux puzzles
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2017 at 3:09 PM
Raymond
i would also like just plain old fences to actually work to hold multiple pets in a user designed rectangle. But multiple pets experience quantum tunneling out of an enclosure, but even singular ones do too since fences do not work in 2 dimensions.
fix it
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2017 at 4:02 AM
Cheshirecatqee
The fences do work. You need to make sure they are lined up with no gaps and also you need to refresh as sometimes the pets don't recognise it in build or shortly after.

Sectioning off an area is trickier as the dimensions are wrong so if you want to do that use a decoration to fill the gap. I used a lantern when I had the right hand side of my ranch sectioned off.

I have crops sectioned off and a path to my house.