Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Amicus Merchants
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 11:31 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Any1 know what merchant has the wallpaper & room dividers to buy..plzz n ty....I have searched wiki but can't find nada info ..
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 12:48 PM
Russel Denton
the builder dude with hard hat on
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 12:54 PM
Barbara Tompkins
ahh ok n ty :)
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2017 at 3:56 PM
Cindy Hefferman
speaking of Amicus...I am SICK and TIRED of people PARKING in front of the quests...its down right IGNORANT..though Im sure they do it on purpose and think its hilarious...I thought the Devs fixed this problem?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2017 at 4:13 PM
Raymond
5 years ago they DID fix it, you can change rooms.
4 years ago they fixed it even more for people who do not know how to change rooms, click the option for 'click though character' or whatever it os called.
both have worked great for thousands of days
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2017 at 9:01 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cindy: The "parking" in front of things could be wholly unintentional, since while it is a multiplayer server, it doesn't always accurately show a player's location.

That's how you can have the players that look like they're fishing from across the island.

But as Raymond mentioned, you have the option to switch rooms and go to your private island.

Or you can toggle the Enable Player Clicking option so that you can click through a player to whatever they are inadvertently blocking.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2017 at 12:13 PM
Last Edited September 7th 2017 at 12:24 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Cindy....

In the chat box I type MOVEEEE PLZZZ & I type in caps. so they can see it...It takes a few times then finally they move and I say TY. (Happened to me on Monday & he did move ) IF not I change rooms easy peasy AND the toggle thing does NOT work for me,,,so I change rooms or ask again...till they leave..:(
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2017 at 7:24 PM
Russel Denton
While we are discussing the amicus isle and the merchants, can we update the merchants and add more stuff please
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2017 at 9:36 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you Russ got the wallpaper n partitians..AND Yes,, it sure would be nice to have new stuff added with all the merchants..plzz dev's.....:)