Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mount Query
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2017 at 12:15 AM
aphie
Is there a definitive list of mounts anywhere as I've been trying to find out on the Bush Whacker 2 Wikia what mounts you can get and where from, but it's not listing a lot of mounts I see people riding on Amicus Isle.

Thank you for your time
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2017 at 4:26 AM
DestKitteh
The Wikia stopped being updated by the main person. Anyone can update Wikia, but it's really hard to do, and isn't very straight forward.
As a result, a lot of information is missing.

If I knew how to edit it, and I have tried (I don't have full admin privileges so can't update, add, or replace any photos), I would do so.

Sadly, I do not think there is a full list anywhere, although it would be nice to have something like PAGAS but for mounts.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 11:10 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Any mount that isn't a horse is typically a premium mount, that you need to have been around for the sale. Some of them get re-run, and some mounts are included in the pet and mount sales we run.

The hot air balloon comes from a Cloudland SBA, the pink pig comes from an Infected Plains SBA, and the Snowy Horse comes from a Spine of the World SBA.
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 11:20 AM
aphie
so there's a chance i could get every mount if i just wait around long enough (and have some spare cash at the time)?

:)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2017 at 9:24 PM
DestKitteh
Spare cash lol

I dislike the horses. Wish I had spare cash for the premium mounts, they're gorgeous!