Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Crusader mission timing

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2017 at 7:55 AM
stebuu
As I type this, I have ~11 hours left in the mission "23 Gold Medals" to get Bubba the Swimming Orc. However, I can also get Bubba in the most recently opened Summer Sabotage event.

I suggest tweaking the new crusader missions so you won't have overlap between two different ways of getting the same crusader (aka, three days before an event until the event ends, don't allow crusaders for that event to be offered via mission quests).

95 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2017 at 1:45 PM
Viktyr Gehrig
Wish I'd caught this sooner. I'd like to know what happens if you recruit a crusader via mission while on their recruit objective-- or vice versa.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2017 at 5:23 PM
Animenut
I've had this happen to me, and if memory serves, nothing happens. You turn in the mission and essentially get rewarded a blank. No glitch or anything. But I do agree that crusader missions should automatically remove "X crusader" from the random chance if that crusader is about to be available in an event happening within a week.

As I say that, now I want a "Megaman X"-themed crusader.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th 2017 at 6:39 AM
stebuu
I can confirm that if your next event objective will give you crusader X, and you then obtain crusader X via a mission, you're still stick doing the event objective anyway.