Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
new cooldown system

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2017 at 4:50 AM
Zvereck
Hi guys,
Can anyone explain to me the new system?
As i understood, the more recipes i have the longer the cooldown is going to be?
If that's the case, should i stop doing missions for rare recipes?
TIA

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2017 at 3:59 AM
Teschio
There is no such issue

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2017 at 9:35 AM
Last Edited August 24th 2017 at 9:36 AM
Azaryah
There is such an issue.

I have over 80% of recipes. Of course, these are mostly c/u/r recipes (at or near 100%), though i only have 28% or so of epic recipes since those missions come slower. However, since i now have 80%+ total recipes, the speed at which epic recipes become available has been slightly nerfed - specifically, by making the cooldown for ADR something close to 14 days (instead of the original 6).

Thus, some advocate that ignoring UTS missions may, in the long run, cause a smaller delay in getting r/e recipes than hitting the 80% mark of total recipes. I'm not necessarily advocating that strategy - just pointing out that there IS an issue here.

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2017 at 5:25 PM
Zvereck
seems too late for me anyway! Thanks ;)

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2017 at 1:15 AM
ihatethisfing
the more recipes i have, the longer the wait? what kind of messed up logic is this. it isnt like we get to choose which crusader gets the epic recipe...im sure we'd love to choose who gets what if you're just going to make the cooldown longer.

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 12:31 AM
Zvereck
Update: I haven't seen a single epic recipe since Aug 28th... Devs, WTH? And i have less than 70% of recipes.
Is the money i donate not enough for you? You want to start selling epic recipes to us?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2017 at 5:44 AM
Teschio
http://prntscr.com/gk7qts

I started this 2 minutes ago, as you can see by the duration. This issue does not exist.

95 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2017 at 2:43 PM
Viktyr Gehrig
Just because you are not personally experiencing an issue does not mean that it does not exist.

And nobody should ever have to explain that concept to a grown-ass man.

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2017 at 5:21 PM
Zvereck
Just ignore him, don't even acknowledge his existence.
Btw, i still did not get any recipe since the Aug 28th.
I should keep posting it here everyday i guess, until i get it?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 1:25 AM
Teschio
Viktyr, if you are claiming that there is a bug with cooldowns, this will affect every player. The fact that this is not the case proves that no such bug exists. Especially since OP talked about recipes missions being rarer the more recipes you have, and given that I have every crusader in the game, I have a lot of recipes, so I should be affected by this supposed bug or "new system" more than him. A single data point that disproves a theory is enough to invalidate it completely.

I'm sure nobody should ever have to explain the scientific method to a grown-ass man...
Post by Viktyr Gehrig deleted September 15th 2017 at 9:54 AM

95 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 9:56 AM
Viktyr Gehrig
That's not how bugs work, and if you were half as smart as you were smug, you'd know that.

This is a very complicated program with a lot of moving parts, and the conditions affecting his copy of the game might be very different than yours. If you have nothing useful to contribute to a support request, it's best just to shut your mouth and let the adults handle it.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 5:01 PM
Teschio
Read the first post again. The OP is talking about a supposed new system, something that is intended to work in a certain way he doesn't like. Too bad this new system does not exist. So, established that this is not a feature, that would leave out a bug. Can you please explain me how something like recipe missions cooldowns can affect different players in different ways? Details are appreciated. (Please note that if your answer starts with something along the lines of "I don't know a thing about coding, but it stands to reason that...", then you would be admitting of talking about things you do not know, something smart people tend to avoid doing).

I'd also like to point out that this is not a support request, given that it's in the General/Strategy Discussion section, not in the Technical Support one. And that you just said "if you have nothing useful to contribute to a support request, it's best just to shut your mouth and let the adults handle it", without having contributed to the supposed request yourself except with insults in my direction. Maybe you can start by following your own advice?

You wanted smug, you got it. Doesn't mean I'm wrong, though...

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 5:26 PM
Zvereck
Another day without epic recipe mission! But, since the last time i saw it on the 28th, i've already gotten 2 epic gear missions! Is it ok devs?

Viktyr, plz don't feed the troll.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2017 at 6:51 PM
Last Edited September 15th 2017 at 6:53 PM
Azaryah
There IS a bug, which CNE admitted exists but they haven't yet taken the time to track down, that effects some (but not all) players by not giving them recipe missions when new crusaders join the pool.

As far as the extended cooldown system, it exists as well - currently for the double rare and double epic recipe missions. It's been under discussion for months now and referenced in the change logs and the reddit Q&A's numerous times. Maybe it's not effecting you (Teschio) yet, but it is effecting a lot of us.

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2017 at 5:10 PM
Zvereck
another day without the missions... still waiting!

35 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2017 at 5:12 AM
Last Edited September 18th 2017 at 5:24 AM
Athlon4
@ Zvereck: There is/was also an issue with getting no recipe-mission at all. You should open a support-ticket.

@ Teschio: Nobody said, that the mission would take longer, but the CD (time between completing the mission until it comes around the next time) of the missions "All dem recipes" and "Brothers Stilskin" increas, when having more than 80% of the total recipes. And... if you haven't seen a rainbow, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It's not realy a bug, since it's working as intended for CNE... but it's annoying for at least some of the players.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2017 at 1:35 AM
Last Edited September 26th 2017 at 1:52 AM
Bazilus
@ Zvereck
Maybe you just ignore missions with common/uncommon/rare recipes? Only 2 slots available for missions with recipes. When both slots busy, you can't receive new missions. Cooldown do not matter in this situation.

My cooldowns still working properly for all missions with recipes, but i still under 80% line, because ignoring "Up To Speed" mission.

Cooldowns:
As The Spinning Wheel Turns - 1d
The Brothers Stilskin - 1d (only under 80%)
I Saw It On Pinterest - 3d
All Dem Recipes - 6d (only under 80%)

Also need to know about, after complete any mission with recipes, current slot unavailable for new mission for next 2 hours.

My current stats - https://www.fantamondi.it/cotli/profile-Bazilus

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2017 at 1:59 AM
Zvereck
I do ignore them, but no one told me about not ignoring them! If that's the case devs should have announced that !!! I've been waiting for a F'N month, i don't think it's that hard to say: "listen, don't ignore the quests" !!!

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 26th 2017 at 2:20 AM
Last Edited September 26th 2017 at 2:24 AM
Bazilus
Lot of useful information can found here:
http://crusaders-of-the-lost-idols.wikia.com/wiki/Crusaders_Of_The_Lost_Idols_Wikia