Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New island/area ideas!
83 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2017 at 3:58 PM
AndrewtheSmart
So if you are a Dev and you're thirsty for ideas, then come here! If adding something here, please make sure your area has 4 whacking areas, 1 Nate Adventure and 1 Detective Case. Also, have a name for all areas, some items (Housing and Cosmetic) and knowing what the general area looks like.
83 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2017 at 4:06 PM
AndrewtheSmart
As an example, here is an area I've thought of!
The Campgrounds (Biome Name)
Area One: The Tour Post
One field, one quest, one puzzle and 2 decor items.
An old man with some wooden scraps next to him is crying. You talk to them and he says "Some man went to the camp and destroyed me tour boat." then you say "I think I can fix it." then he says "I know he scattered the peices in the feild and mybe you can find them."
Quest one: 30 Wooden planks for Paul
After you get them, he says "Thank you. Now you got some oars, too. Right?" then you say "Oh no." then he says "Maybe it's in a puzzle, like folks have been talking about."
Puzzle 1: Getting Paul's oars.
After completing a puzzle and collecting the oars and giving them to Paul, he gives you an item called "Boat Trophy" which is home decor and "Oar Sword" and a cosmetic item.
After giving him the oars and after the quest items, he'll say "Thanks! Now I can take you to the camp!" then you say "Thanks!" and he puts you in a boat and takes you over to "The Camp Shore"
That's it for the first of 5 fields in the Campgrounds
Post by AndrewtheSmart deleted August 16th 2017 at 4:06 PM
83 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2017 at 8:01 AM
AndrewtheSmart
You are now on a new island, like the transition from the Desert to the Evergreen Forest.
The second area is called "The Camp Registration."
This is a friendly area with no fields. There are a lot of children Bush Whackers grouped together with the counselors around them. "There was a red man who attacked us." Said the conselor (I'm assuming there's still the Red Man. I'm only in The Northern Swamp's 3rd field and I saw this stuff on the wiki so hopefully he's still there.) You then say "Where did he go?" then he says "Into the tent site." then you say "I'll catch him then."
You then walk into that area.