Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
All New: World's Wake and Descent into Darkness Tier 4 Objectives

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2017 at 2:24 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The Tier 4 objectives Talent, "Fourth Time's the Charm" is now available for a cool 25,000 Idols, and it brings with it the Tier 4 objectives for World's Wake and Descent Into Darkness to whet your appetites!

Can you take on the challenging new objectives and win?

You can see a morsel on the blog!

Plus, you can take advantage of the weekend buff to help you! As usual, the buff ends at Noon PDT on Monday, this one being Monday July 31st.

And don't forget to cast your vote for the Littlefoot's Big Adventure Crusader names.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2017 at 7:06 AM
Azamagon
Hey, the talent is even called "Fourth Time's the Charm"?! Someone had the exact same idea as me, weeee! :D

Also, thanks for the anniversary stuff! Was just lucky that I checked my email today to notice it was going on right now (would've been a total bummer to miss out on that).

Not to sound too complainy, but I feel big stuff like that should honestly be notified in-game. I log in to hotmail like every other week (only due to Crusaders, really), to facebook like one time per half a year, and I don't have twitter, so for someone like me it's very easy to miss out on these kind of things. But that's prolly just me *shrugs*

Keep up with your creativity!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2017 at 12:48 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the feedback Azamagon. :)