Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Balance Change - "High recipe ratio cooldown extensions..." ?huh

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2017 at 5:40 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2017 at 5:42 PM
FingerDemon
Change Log / Balance Change

- High recipe ratio cooldown extensions on the missions "Up To Speed"' "As The Spinning Wheel Turns"' and "I Saw It On Pinterest" have been removed.

What does this mean in plain English? Thanks :)

(I have one of these missions available, and another pending completion shortly)

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2017 at 6:34 PM
snow
I think it means all the recipe missions now have the same cooldown regardless of rarity.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2017 at 8:04 PM
Azaryah
It means that for people getting too high a percentage of recipes, the cooldowns for recipe missions were raised. After complaints, they returned some (but not all) of them back to what they were before the raise.

see http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12051-crusaders-of-the-lost-idols/topics/861147-recipe-mission-issues for more info.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2017 at 10:29 PM
snow
Ah thanks for the clarification, that is indeed a nice improvement.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 22nd 2017 at 7:12 AM
FingerDemon
Interesting. Had guessed that it was just random luck, glad they fixed it. I wonder if that might also explain a seeming reduction of my available "Temple Of Dumb" missions as well. I never really went to the effort of plotting frequency and duration between missions. Anyway, thanks Azaryah and Snow! :)

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 23rd 2017 at 10:48 AM
Andreas
Nope, Temple of Dumb has no cooldown change as it is known so far.

For recipe missions, the change was done to the mission giving you the common/uncommon package and the single rare and single epic gear recipes. This means, as soon as you hit a certain amount of epic or rare recipes (seems to be around 25 to 26% for epic, about 90% of rare recipes), the cooldown of missions giving you two rares or two epics is still extended. There is still a lot of unknowns and only seems to be relevant for the most active players who ran a lot of recipe missions successfully until now.