Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
More EP/epic-materials quests. Less gold quests

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 10:00 AM
BeigeMidnight
I'm on 1e6+ idols progression and current percent of gold quests is annoying. I need to start most or maybe all of them to see the full list of other useful quests (EPs, materials). Can i get less gold quests (0 would be great) and more EP/epic-materials quests? I can easily go higher than my current levelcap and i can use another crusaders more effectively, so these gold quests are a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y useless.
Another disbalancing problem is x1 + x2 epic-recipes quests and only 1 or 2 epic-materials quests with 1-3 epic-materials reward. During all this halfyear i always have 10-15 uncrafted recipes and very low number of epic-materials. Increasing the epic-materials loot (x20 or x30 per quest) would be also positive.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 11:37 AM
Raymond
occurrence of gold missions does not impact opportunity of other quests to appear.
each mission 'type' has its own pool of whatever one wants to call it, offerings...

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 12:45 PM
Bazilus
Gold missions have 4 personal slots, you can just ignore it.

Information about missions:
http://crusaders-of-the-lost-idols.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 2:29 PM
Last Edited July 19th 2017 at 2:30 PM
Azaryah
Think part of his point is that when going to the missions page, one cannot see available useful missions or soon to be complete missions because the field is always taken up by four useless gold missions.

This is why i almost always have one gold mission running - just so i can easily see the next to be completed mission when i go to the page; without having to page down, which is a pain after so much repetition.

Would be nice to have the ability to dismiss (or hide) missions you have no intention of doing.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 2:48 PM
Last Edited July 19th 2017 at 2:52 PM
BeigeMidnight
yes, for each activated gold quest i see 2-4 other quests. i have 17k/100k achievement progress so i know what i'm talking about. regarding on the number of my idols i want to swap these gold quests with something more useful.
and also need reverse sorting for non-EP quests (high-EP crusaders on the left and low-EP crusaders on the right)

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 3:03 PM
Bazilus
@Azaryah
Missions sorted by rarity (epic/rare/uncommon/common) and after that sorted by duration time. So most important missions always shows on top.

Pain with scroll down by use mouse wheel? I don't have any troubles with that.

Perhaps moving the gold missions lower in list be are useful, but not so necessary.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 3:08 PM
Bazilus
@BeigeMidnight
Gold missions do not occupy slots from other missions. You can safe to ignore them. Read wiki for more information how missions works.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 3:25 PM
BeigeMidnight
wiki info is out of dated. they do not work how you saying. i need to activate every gold quest to see other quests or wait for 1-2 days until they expire. checked over million times.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 3:33 PM
Bazilus
@BeigeMidnight
In my game the missions slots works exactly as written on wiki. Mostly all time i ignore gold missions.

Missions succeeded: 7.38e3

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 4:15 PM
BeigeMidnight
your way what to do, wait full day until they expire one by one or activate 1 or more gold quest and get other quests appearing right after that. anyway trolling doesnt helps me to get more useful quests and more epic materials

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 4:36 PM
Raymond
too have checked 'a million times' would be into the next decade or even century

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 4:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
On the PC, the mission list is ordered by:

- Complete (if any)
- Epics, shortest on top to longest
- Rares, shortest to longest
- Commons, shortest to longest
- Active (if any)

@ BeigeMidnight, if you cannot scroll your mission list, either with the scroll bar on the right of the list, or with your mouse wheel, then you should put in a ticket for the developer to look at your game.

Otherwise, the Gold missions do not affect the other types of missions showing up.

I will add your vote for more EP missions to the suggestion list item to consider, and we'll see what happens as well as for more material missions.

You do get Epic materials from making a Legendary item using Legendary catalysts.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 4:37 PM
Last Edited July 19th 2017 at 4:55 PM
Raymond
p.s. exit browser and come back and anything that would pop up will pop up, no need to activate anything.

i.e. it says new missions available, go look but don't do any. exit game. reload game. and it will say new missions available (more). repeat. this is a horrible way to do it but this works.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 10:34 PM
Last Edited July 20th 2017 at 12:10 AM
Bazilus
@BeigeMidnight
Seems you always send your crusaders on gold missions and never ignore them. I was do same some month ago. But this is wrong position. If you not believe in my words, its your choose. Have a nice day.

Update: http://i.imgur.com/stBddnJ.png