Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
pls give some suggestion about the formation and gears on "REVERSION"?

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 3:23 AM
abcdefg2k
i have 2m idols but i can only reach area550(area900 in ITT freeplay)

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 5:05 AM
Teschio
Reversion is hard for mid-tier players... Honestly, we can't give you advice, the best formation depends on what crusaders you have, with what gear, what legendary levels, what talents, etc. Every player is different, so a universal advice is impossible.

Don't rush objectives, if you can't do them now, farm some more and they'll become easier.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 6:22 AM
Last Edited July 17th 2017 at 6:23 AM
Raymond
it was hard for me and i did it having 2.25 million idols. but i can say i am quite the formation novice, stick with the crusaders i use all the tine, and actually had 45 crusaders away on missions at the time i did it.
someone in chat said he did it having 400 thousand idols. not sure if he had an easy or hard time.

p.s. my free play in that formation reached 830 only a few days before trying for priestess.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 7:20 AM
abcdefg2k
@ teschio yep i really understand you , but 2m idols is enough for the objective , i thought i did something wrong in somewhere
Post by abcdefg2k deleted July 17th 2017 at 7:31 AM

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 7:38 AM
abcdefg2k
@Raymond Jerome thx for you imformation , maybe i should farm a bit more, infact i am afraid my leg gears not suit for this objective
Post by abcdefg2k deleted July 17th 2017 at 9:01 AM

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 11:23 AM
Animenut
I have 3.5m idols and found it fairly easy. Part of it is having crusaders that buff your DPS enough to carry you based on base DPS (regardless of levels) so that the levels you CAN retain mean more, but since the objective is just a more creative way of saying "Levels cost much more", it really just came down, for me, o having a purely gold-finding formation. Most crusaders have all their abilities by level 200/400, and since the objective effectively robs 750 levels from crusaders, having all crusaders at around ~1200 or more makes sure the supporters never lose their abilities by dipping below the requirements. The best advice I can give is...

-Make sure all crusaders have plenty of extra levels so they don't lose abilities in the objective.

-Have your main DPSer in the party so it can get XP, but otherwise base your entire formation solely around boosting gold find and nothing else.

-Continue with this formation as long as possible. Even if you're down to only leveling in increments of 25 at a time, stay with it until you've reached your limit and have to start grinding to reach that next 25.

-Once you reach the point where your levels have slowed to a stop, start swapping one your weaker gold-buffers for one or two DPS-buffers to push a little further and see if you can get one or two more increments of 25. If not, then just switch to a pure DPS build and forgo gold find entirely. This will make sure you have your DPSer as leveled up as you possibly can before giving up on gold.

-If this STILL doesn't get you to 750, start using Bush Whacker.

-If all this STILL doesn't get you to 750, then you're just not well-equipped enough to handle the objective, which is fine. Go grind up idols on a comfortable free play, work on getting more legendary gear, talents, etc, and you'll be able to take on the objective eventually. My formation has an option to have such high gold find that I never really slowed down at all during the whole objective and didn't even need to switch to a DPS build, so I can personally assure you that if your gold find is high enough, the objective isn't even a challenge. Gold Panda's legendary clover gives a really good no-strings-attached gold buff. Just having her in the formation, no matter where she is, buffs your gold greatly. Between that and Thalia's legendary amulet giving gold for every Storm Rider use, you should have more than enough gold find to push you deep into any objective.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 12:19 PM
Andreas
Animenut, one might want to add Littlefoot as early to the party as possible to get her up to as much XP as possible. Only exchange to Thalia on your gold-part of the run when Storm Rider has cooled off.

More in general, 2 Million Idols isn't really an indication if you should be able to make it or not. If you have invested all of those idols into farming talents, of course you don't succeed. If you have boosted your XP gain, your DPS, Storm Rider effectiveness, etc. you might want to have a good look at the effectiveness of your formation and the way you try your run as Animenut wrote it.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2017 at 4:01 PM
abcdefg2k
cool , thx for all your helps , i found the points are in the gears and talents, i will test them following... :))