Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Multiple purchase toggle

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2017 at 12:20 PM
Brian Piltz
Please add a toggle button somewhere on the screen to select default purchase quantity (i.e x1, x10, x25, max). I find myself holding down the SHIFT and CTRL buttons constantly to purchase.

Additional thought, you could make the button a feature you purchase with idols.

Thanks

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2017 at 3:04 PM
Raymond
there's already a way. i personally don't use it as it seems unrepeatable.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2017 at 4:09 PM
KameRose
If you hold down the control key while in game then click anywhere outside the game(like to type in chat) it will lock the level buttons at x100. To undo you simply press the control key again.

Also works for the x25 and x10.

When you spend more gold than it takes to level your 'sader up one more level you will find the button often grays out when you do this.

I just use it as a gauge for when to level all.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 5:01 PM
Quince
I really like that we can purchase 10, 25, and 100 levels at a time...great feature!

The one addition I would be thrilled to have would be a "max," as in,the ability to buy as many levels for one crusader as you can afford at that time.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 7:11 PM
snow
There's that for all crusaders.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2017 at 6:45 AM
Quince
Of course, but I'm thinking of when, say, I want to level up only my main DPS for as much as I can afford, and with only one click. A "max" option that works the way the 10, 25, and 100 do, for that one specific crusader would be nice to have.