Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
problem un-starring crusaders on mission screen and dropping crusader levels

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 4:11 PM
FingerDemon
Two problems seemingly related?

1st problem: After deselecting the mission crusader 'Stars', they reappear the next time I load the game. In order to clear them I must delete flash temp files and restart COTLI.

2nd problem: After deleting flash temp files and restarting COTLI, all the active formation crusaders' levels dropped from 6550 (my current max) back to 5000. The inactive crusaders stayed at 6550.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 8:30 AM
mmv
I am also having an issue with the 'stars' and 'xs' for mission crusaders. Every time I refresh the game, my settings are lost. I cleared my cache, shut down Chrome, and restarted the game. I set my 'star' and 'x' settings and refreshed again. After refreshing, the settings had been deleted again.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 9:31 AM
Last Edited July 12th 2017 at 9:36 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ FingerDemon: Interesting that the saves on the stars don't update, but they are location specific. So you have different saves between the Kong version of the game and the Steam version of the game.

As to the going back to 5000, that bug was fixed on Friday afternoon.

@ mmv: Are you actually letting the game save things to the cache? And you're not playing in a private window? Because if you didn't allow the game to save, or are playing in a private browser window, that would clear your settings every time.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2017 at 7:42 AM
FingerDemon
Thank you, Erika :)

(BTW I know there's a user 'fingerdemon' on steam but that's not me.)