Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pets Checklist
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 10:14 AM
TsukasaWM
Hey, so I started working on a checklist for all the pets in the game, but I'm kind of short on time, and I know the wiki isn't totally up to date either. I figured I'd posted what I started if people want to work on adding more kind of like we do with the easter egg hunt. I made a backup copy of what I have so far and I'll try and check in later to make another as well. Hopefully I don't have to lock this doc too soon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BgKlNPi2IqjdOzqci8Iv81dVK58gkaI2Tk3zoTXe-c/edit?usp=sharing
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 10:49 AM
Raymond
why do this? p.a.g.a.s. can show you all pets that exist except for one i believe that is not yet created.

but firstly your info is wrong or incomplete, every generation has 10.

if you want some trivia, mathematically there are 10 ways to have 3 kinds of things in a field of 5. what does this mean? combinations(5,3)=10. still need more? 5 kinds of odds, fruit, gem, gold, mana and power for normal gen pets (not the quest/puzzle or nothings ones). and each of those normal pets can have one of 3 kinds of odds. but there are 10 ways to do that and only 7 kinds of normal pets.
the possibilities:
fruit gold mana
fruit gold power
gem gold power
do not occur among any of the 7 generations of pets, and possibly not among any of the just over 300 pets that exist either.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 11:12 AM
Raymond
if you want to see the combinatorics, here are the 10 possibilities of which 7 exist among the generations.
fruit gem gold
fruit gem mana
fruit gem power
fruit gold mana
fruit gold power
fruit mana power
gem gold mana
gem gold power
gem mana power
gold mana power
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 11:23 AM
TsukasaWM
Because the PAGAS list is a pain to sort through when you just want a quick reference, especially when trying to figure out which eggs you still need to get. If you don't find it useful, no one is forcing you to use it, second the info so far is from the wiki, which I literally said in the first sentence isn't up to date, hence the whole purpose of posting here. If you want to help out, feel free, if you're just going to complain, move on.
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 4:03 PM
Chevalis
Actually every generation has the same 10 pets... I have a spreadsheet screen shot here... http://i68.tinypic.com/30iiz9l.jpg
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 4:11 PM
Raymond
yup.
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 4:44 PM
TsukasaWM
That's great, but that's not really my intention. I just wanted a list to check off unique pets for PAGAS, I don't care what ability they have.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 4:59 PM
Raymond
wiki page has tabs/links to each generation other then 7'th and most other sources of pets including bit not limited to events, pagas, amicus, special sales...
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Companions
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2017 at 5:10 PM
TsukasaWM
Again, I'm aware of the wiki, as I said in the first post, that's what I started the list with. I wanted a separate document that was a quick easy list to check off.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2017 at 5:37 AM
DestKitteh
Aaaah. I did 2 documents a while back, 1 of pets that are achievable to get, and one that is 50/50 (event pets).
I wrote down all the pets I still need though.
Took me forever.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 9:07 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
I filled in the Gen 7 pets for you. I don't have all of the event pets. Good luck with your list!