Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Gear mission glitch

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2017 at 1:01 PM
Animenut
I started a gear mission to get an upgraded gear piece for Kizlblyp 2 days ago, and yesterday, I crafted her leg gear into it's epic version. Now, when the mission completed, it gave me her epic leg and apparently "canceled out" that slot entirely, so I would have to re-craft the item to have it there. Not that I'm lacking the materials to do so, and am willing to do so if needed, but it is still a glitch worth reporting.

My thoughts on this are that gear missions cannot award Golden Epics, and so they do not appear if the player has epic gear on all three slots of a crusader. Since I took the mission, forgot about it, and crafted epics for all three slots of Kizlblyp, the game didn't know how to reward upon completion.

P.S. I'm going to send a legitimate bug report outside of the forums, but in case this doesn't get fixed right away, I wanted to leave this as a note for other players to be aware of.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2017 at 1:03 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The case is covered. You get crafting material for the duplicate epic you win from completing the mission.

It's just a visual glitch that it removes the gear icon from the slot on the bench.

If you reload the game, your gear icon will show up again.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2017 at 1:13 PM
Animenut
Gotcha. Thanks.