Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Glitch] Purchasing merci's level 75 deflect evil ability crashes the game

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2017 at 7:46 PM
richardlycn013
This occurs on both my ipad and android galaxy s7 edge. Whenever I buy the deflect evil ability the game completely locks up and does nothing and I have to force-close the game because the screen freezes and locks up.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2017 at 11:14 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report.

So you are buying this item individually versus using the buy all upgrades button?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2017 at 11:39 AM
richardlycn013
That is correct. I have tried buying it individually and it freezes every time. I am also not far enough to afford the buy all skills perk. Also, is there going to be any way in the future to redeem the codes on mobile? It feels really unfair for mobile users to miss out on getting all that free stuff that can only be gotten on desktop.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2017 at 12:35 PM
Erika/Alyniana
I will add it to the mobile fix list to hopefully look into before the next build is released. If not, a future build.

The mobile app cannot have code redemption as per Google and Apple's Terms of Service for publishing the app.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2017 at 12:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Also, if you can put in a ticket, using the "Help" button from the in-app Settings menu on your device, that will help us track down what is causing it.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2017 at 1:07 PM
krectus
The bigger issue with deflect evil is that it doesn't seem to work properly on mobile. It only affects the secondary monsters and not the "lead" or first monster when it should apply to all monsters on screen like it does on PC.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2017 at 1:26 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ krectus: The damage from Deflect Evil will get added into the normal DPS that is being applied to the lead monster.