Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
statistics

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 10:35 AM
patient0
In the the stats tab, it say my highest area completed is 1.01k. Seems it would be more useful to change the 'k' to a last number(the four digit would be more a accurate & wouldn't use more space...unless player passes area 9999 don't seem to really need the 'k' notation)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 10:46 AM
Raymond
i asked for that a few months ago and again a few weeks ago.
for any 4 digit number to not show 'k' and for any 4 digit plus decimal point number too.
they will 'get to it'

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 2:57 PM
Animenut
They might "get to it"...eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if they never do. It really isn't a big deal. It's not even a small deal. Some might argue it is not any type of bargain at all.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 3:00 PM
ihatethisfing
considering they *want* typo reports, they will probably fix this in any patch they release.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 3:50 PM
Animenut
They want typo reports, but this isn't a typo. The use of "k" is correct. Changing it from metric to numeric notation is purely about visual distinction, not grammatical or mathematical accuracy.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 4:32 PM
ihatethisfing
cosmetics everywhere!

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2017 at 5:22 PM
KameRose
In the meantime if you'd like to see the highest area you've completed in each campaign...

If you make an account on the fan website ( https://www.fantamondi.it/cotli/index.php ) you can use it as tool to help you. First you need to import your game data onto the site. Then after you import your game data go to the 'Recommendations' page it will say something like this:

"World's Wake Max area you reached: 1166"

Even that stats for highest area reached in an event is on this page.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2017 at 2:42 AM
LorinBardric
You can see the highest area reached for every campaign also in the campaign overview ("see all objectives"). And there it's in a 4-digit-display ;-)