Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mimic list

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 12:30 PM
ihatethisfing
i think in mobile you can see a list of what mindy the mime is currently copying (not sure)....can we get this for PC too? its hard to mouse over every icon when shes surrounded by crusaders. we dont need to see the duration, or i dont anyway....just wanna know what shes copying and how much of a boost it is (ie "120% chance for monsters to drop 2 items from billy the smithsonian")

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 1:19 PM
Last Edited June 10th 2017 at 1:51 PM
Azaryah
We have this. In her pop-up, at the end of the Mimic box it says "Currently copying: ..."

Edit: Just noticed, however, that depending on her placement, that box isn't always visible - it was visible when i wrote the above, but after switching formations, that particular info box is now sometimes part of "+4 more"

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 2:28 PM
ihatethisfing
i have her in the center of formation and it still says "+6 more". :(

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 5:12 PM
KameRose
I second that. I used to be able to see that tool tip when I hovered over Mindy in formation just fine. However, ever since I upgraded her to LLL I cannot see that particular tool tip. It takes several tries to find the right bubble around her when she's on the field. Made more difficult b/c I have Karen in formation too so the circles are constantly flying on and off the field.

I'll add to this by making a suggestion is to show the list of mimiced abilities on the other tooltip that shows up when you hover over the ability on the bench. This could be useful for some abilities on other crusaders as well. I.e. make the bench tooltip match the field tooltips.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 6:18 PM
ihatethisfing
even Sjin says what he has built when you put the cursor over the bench-ability :D