Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Reset Talents

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2017 at 2:48 PM
MrTonyCali
Hi think i asked this before, but i forget what i did 30 seconds ago..
I should dump max points into getting more idols, faster exp, and such right? then put things into missions and damage.
Thanks

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2017 at 2:49 PM
MrTonyCali
i have 406k idols to play with

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2017 at 4:34 PM
Teschio
Absolutely, idol farming talents are the top priority. Efficient Crusading, Deep Idol Scavenger, and even a couple of levels on the new Idols Over Time talent. Drop a few points into DPS talents just so you can reach higher areas, but the bulk of your idols should go into idol farming talents.

PS: the talent that gives you faster XP is a DPS boosting talent :D

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2017 at 6:31 PM
Animenut
Faster XP is useful, sure, but idol-buffing talents are absolutely paramount. Prioritize them over everything else, no contest. Maxing them takes a long time, though, so only focus on them until it becomes unreasonable to buy another level anytime soon. At that point, start using your increased idol gain to sprinkle a few levels over other DPS and support abilities to help you along until you're able to start buying idol-buff talent levels a bit more reasonably again.

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2017 at 6:55 PM
thedude
Also remember that if anybody is hitting level cap before reset, increasing max crusader levels will also give you more idols.