Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The formation for the ExT

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2017 at 8:58 PM
Zvereck
Could anyone please share your formation for the Exterminator?
Preferably for World's wake, or any other is good as well!
Thank you in advance! :)

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 3:28 AM
Burmazil
World's Wake exterminator

4th row : Foresight - Fright o tron - Robosanta(Full Legendary) - the metal soldierette
3rd row : Veronica (FL) - Exterminator (FL) - Roboturkey (FL)
2nd row : Robot rabit (FL) - Robo Rudolph
Front : Little foot (FL)

2.5k EP on exterminator, Max legendary level :6, 18% critics, 1.9T gold bonus
730k idols, 90% of them in idols related talents

when current run is over i will tell you max dps and area, i took avantage of the disenchant for this test

I already could tell you that
- it's slow moving (no president, no baenarall)
- one level in sprint mode is not enough for buying all crusaders abilities (5 or 6 will be required)
- no robot are left for missions
- 10% of idols in DPS related talents seem enough for maxing crusaders levels (6500 right now)

With apparition of Idols over time i'm balancing between quick run (at leat for me, quick mean 24hrs, i'm playing morning and evening on a normal work day) and slow one (at least 48hrs)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 5:08 AM
bgh251f2
You could chance roborabbit with the bushwhacker and his legendary that raises robot damage. It would be good because you would have his abilities and the increased power, plus a robot for missions in the bench.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 6:08 AM
Burmazil
Nice one! Thank you

Moved all 3 legendaries from Roborabbit to the bushwhaker, Critics raised to 26%, dps raised from 1e129 to 2.5e129(area 570) but gold bonus droped from 1.9T to 1.44T
Will see if enough for still maxing crusaders levels without chests of buffs

I just love disenchant :-)

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 8:27 AM
Zvereck
Thank you for your formation.
Btw, why you don't use Mindy?
Also, your Roboturky has 4 crusaders next to her, can she provide a stable buff on the Ext?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 10:59 AM
Burmazil
2.48E207, area 1070 without pushing, max level for all crusaders(6500 right now) under 9hrs. Only 61k idols invested in dps related talents
5518 idols, i'm happy with that
As you noticed it's not a stable formation, Roboturkey might not buffing the exterminator from time to time. The metla sodierette is tanking at those times until the buff come back
Using Mindy will add to unstability as she will have to copy 4 crusaders (only place where she will have only 2 is near the turkey but she do not copy correctly "short circuit" as she lack the stuff for it. And i like my Littlefoot :-) and his growing up ability who will do nicely with my 24 to 48hrs runs
Final formations was :
4th row : Foresight - Robosanta(Full Legendary) - bushwacker(FL) - Littlefoot(FL)
3rd row : Fright o tron - Exterminator (FL) - Roboturkey (FL)
2nd row : Veronica (FL) - Robo Rudolph
Front : The metal soldierette(FL)

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2017 at 11:16 AM
Zvereck
Thanks again.