Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Can anyone beet Draco for DPS?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 2:55 PM
Animenut
kanibalkow, the issue with that is that Sjin is unreliable. He does a lot, but is all at random and not solid, so copying him is less fruitful than copying Billy and Baenarall. While Sjin gives more buffs than Billy, Billy is consistent. Sjin is certainly still worth keeping in the party for when his buffs happen to be on the useful end of the spectrum, but not worth wasting one of Mindy's two copy targets on.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 3:14 PM
snow
Sjin is pretty broken for me, sometimes he only builds one thing at a time, but more frequently he doesn't build anything at all...

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 3:28 PM
Animenut
If you have all his skills, decent gear, and put him somewhere where he is surrounded by crusaders, his buffs CAN be pretty huge. It is just the lack of consistency that is the issue. Not that I am complaining, though. That's just how the skill balances risk and reward.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 6:08 PM
kanibalkow
Seems pretty good in my formation http://imgur.com/mF8kuyp

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 7:25 PM
Animenut
Like I said, powerful but inconsistent. It doesn't NOT work, but there are better options.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2017 at 11:26 PM
snow
Like I said his building often doesn't work at all which renders him totally useless in these cases. On Yoglabs, for instance, it hasn't worked once. But it's not just this one objective, had problems with a vanilla freeplay as well.