Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Trek Through the Hidden Temple 2017 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2017 at 10:54 AM
Erika/Alyniana

The temple adventures return with an updated 2017 edition!

This time, you're gaining two new sidekicks to help in your wacky adventures!

Unlock Danni, the Daring Damsel who swaps with Sasha the Fierce Warrior, and Polly the wisecracking Parrot, who swaps with Merci the Mad Wizard. Polly wants a cracker, now! He also helps with your tank formations.

Read more on the official blog!

The event runs until Tuesday May 30th at Noon PDT!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2017 at 1:26 PM
Erika/Alyniana

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2017 at 12:01 PM
bigfat-and agry ranting-rasta
hi guys,
i am running "the holy Grail" right now, having started it with out proper thought ....
but loosing a Crusader slot every 25 levels, with 450 levesl to go, basically means ending it with max 5 C left ....
any hints?
(i simply put on all the "useless ones" so i have the hard hitters left for the endgame)

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2017 at 12:28 PM
Last Edited May 21st 2017 at 3:37 PM
Animenut
Bigfat, abuse the "level all crusaders" button. Since which slot is lost each 25 levels is random, "strategy" is kind of thrown out the window. Just keep all your crusaders as leveled as possible and hope that whichever 5 crusaders you have left near the end gives you enough DPS to proceed until 450. If it was predetermined which slots get nuked, there would be more opportunity for strategic planning, but "Holy Grail" is very much just a "cross your fingers and hope for the best" objective. The most I can say is to favor gold finders because they'll benefit your levels for a little while even after they've been nuked.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2017 at 1:00 PM
snow
The ones that get adisabled aren`t necessarily the ones you have in your formation, so using less desirable ones won't help you. If you need tanking/healing or clicking to get to 450 you will have a hard time here.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2017 at 1:52 PM
thanks guys, I meanwhile figuered that too!
Well that sucks, but I have around 750k Idols, so lvl 450 should be reached no matter which crusader is left in the end.....

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2017 at 2:19 PM
ryanmcfitz
I got to level 426 and lost my last semi-viable DPSer. I'm stuck with supporting cast and do not see any possible way forward.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2017 at 3:36 PM
Raymond
i easily got to 575 when the last person of 23 was no longer available. merci. ryan, everuone can be dps when they alone are leveled up a lot, but gold bonus sort of sucks so do even 10 minute gold missions, and only turn them in, or open silver chests by going back to area 1 and having your full formation.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2017 at 4:56 AM
ryanmcfitz
Thanks Raymond. I'll give it a shot. Another friend also suggested I swap in Spaceking instead of Alan, but I'm not optimistic considering he still only has crummy gear.
Post by borokid87 deleted May 23rd 2017 at 9:31 AM

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2017 at 4:34 PM
KameRose
The order slots are locked are pre determined. You can find a list of when you lose which slot on the wiki.

http://crusaders-of-the-lost-idols.wikia.com/wiki/Trek_Through_the_Hidden_Temple#The_Holy_Grail

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2017 at 6:51 PM
ryanmcfitz
I finally squeaked past after wrapping up some gold missions and taking advantage of the 4-hour DPS and gold buffs by watching sponsoring videos.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2017 at 12:32 PM
Carlene Paquette
Having problems with Polly got a Tanker. I took out a bunch of gold people and replaced them with DPS and my tank percentage went down. Really confused. Am I interpreting this wrong? Is it busted? I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2017 at 12:37 PM
ryanmcfitz
@Carlene -- You need to add Crusaders with the Tank tag. Polly will give each of them a bonus +50% to your DPS.

Tank Crusaders are listed here: http://crusaders-of-the-lost-idols.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mission_Tag_Tank

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2017 at 12:39 PM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks! User error ... is it Friday yet? LOL!

Now to wait till the required crusaders come back from campaigns.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2017 at 12:44 PM
ryanmcfitz
I'm trying to earn Karma points -- I got help some more experienced players yesterday on the tier 2 "Holy Grail" mission. :)

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2017 at 1:09 PM
Last Edited May 27th 2017 at 2:02 PM
8 th freeplay reset and still NO f.... juweled chest.

update: 12 th ....

update: and another 3 more normal chests .... NOT a SINGLE juweled one sofar

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2017 at 7:11 PM
Animenut
Get used to that, bigfat. I've gone 12 deep without a jeweled chest, and I can never get a straight answer when I ask what the drop rate is.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 1:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It's a weekend buff! Squaaaaak! along with Danni, Polly and 3 others from now until Monday May 29th at Noon PDT!