Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Base DPS balance / legendary downgrade feedback / animal -99 a.p. add suggestion

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 12:09 PM
BeigeMidnight
1. Ive spend all of my materials to get 6-7 lvl legendary-golden legendary Werewolf (she is my main DD during ~600 playing days) and this loot is 2 years of farm.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/825692738665390386/C31CFFD8EFA9DE058CAE85B1EDF09897A6799326/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/825692738665389860/1DAC8F42353F663DA2228D076503C74E03E4475C/
Now i can reach area 700-715 in FPs with almost capped XT talent and 480k idols. Thanks god the game is FINALLY at the end for me and i need to know how can i get the last achievements - area 800 and 900 in Amusement Park?
Can you boost all of crusaders amd make some balance. Because noone want to play with Ilsa or Roborudolf just because he is the most newest. CotLI is all about grind and changing the formation from animal to robo/human is simply like a starting a new game.

2. Or, maybe you can add a legendary downgrade and transfer functions. Because i dont want to grind 2-3 more years and make 7 lvl legendary another main dd crusader.

3. Also, would be great if you'll add some supernatural/animal buffer crusaders with "attack priority -99" passive ability. because almost all formations are good when i have WW in the middle with maxed Commiseration ability. And Jason with Brethen ability (exclusive WW buff) for some reason isnt animal and he is destroys the Lone Wolf ability. Also Jack (and maybe Groklok) is only one useful tank with boosted Cry of Help Ability but without "attack priority 99" ability, so i need to put something else on the fontline slots with -99 a.p.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:00 PM
snow
The dark helper.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:12 PM
Last Edited May 17th 2017 at 1:22 PM
Bazilus
After reaching max levels, player understanding about other crusaders (from high slots) can be much more powerful. Why choose Emo Werewolf (Slot 3) as main?

For more progress you need change main damage dealer.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:26 PM
Teschio
Honestly, investing in a crusader like Werewolf as your main DPSer wasn't a really great choice... you should have known about the level cap, which makes him much worse than other choices even if he is stronger when uncapped.

And, with VERY few exceptions, a lvl 7 legendary item isn't worth the investement, since everything in this game is multiplicative it would be much better to boost a supporter's abilities than it is to double the DPS of a single crusader.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:40 PM
BeigeMidnight
snow, The dark helper and his legendaries are for leprechauns. Also he is on the Dark Gryphons slot and im not ready to swap my best animal buffer and damage reducer.

Bazilus, as i said im playing with WW from the start. not only after reaching max levels as you said. ive got full golden-epic/epic very early for WW and after playing ~600 days i still have rare slots on other 19 default crusaders (event crusaders are almost fully u/c) and epic recipe quests 9/10 fail with 95-97%. im done with them.
im also member of another community and there are a lot of people with millions of idols and they are also not ready to swap their fav crusader with a new added weird trash. if i had a desire to play more and swap, where i can get 15k materials right now for the last 2 objectives? easy to say "swap".

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:47 PM
BeigeMidnight
Teschio, i was hoping on adding some better balance in the future. if someone think that all people want to play CotLI 24/7 whole life then its wrong

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:52 PM
Bazilus
If you dont want change anything this is your choose. But Crusaders of the Lost Idols - game about right choosed your heroes and right formation.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:55 PM
Teschio
The game IS balanced (for the most part). Just because you squandered your resources and now are complaining, that doesn't mean that CNE should do anything about it or that there is an imbalance.

BTW, I changed main DPSer 5 or 6 times since I started playing, and I'm about to change it again. Insisting that you still have to use the same crusader you have used for a year is nonsense. You shouldn't have invested on him that much.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 1:56 PM
BeigeMidnight
Bazilus, great logic. i can also say, if you dont want any "feature requests or suggestions" you can leave this thread. haters gonna hate

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:02 PM
Bazilus
You got answer for your trouble - change main damage dealer. But you ask to make your main dd more powerful, because don't want to change it. Maybe first of it need understand about how game works.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:05 PM
snow
You were looking for nonhuman -99 aggro, helper is the only one as the other 2 are humans.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:05 PM
BeigeMidnight
I dont have any troubles. Im free to quit the game any time. I only have some suggestions and improvements. Your opinion could be estimated in your own thread.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:10 PM
Bazilus
Okay.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:14 PM
Raymond
you can only get to 715? well i must say either you do not have good crusaders from events, or you do not have good gear, or you have not played a lot and maxed out the level cap talent, or you just have bad formation design capability.
in the first T3 objectives of each campaign up to muggles I can get to over 900 in under 10 hours. events i can get to 1025 or thereabout without any struggling.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:15 PM
BeigeMidnight
snow, nonhuman isnt animal. look at their tags and legendary upgrades. www.fantamondi.it anyway my DH isnt full epic. just need more crusaders with -99 "a.p." we have a lot 'tanking' crusaders but without "99 a.p."

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:17 PM
BeigeMidnight
Raymond Jerome congrats man. but every player has his own game depending on his ep, gears and other

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 2:31 PM
Raymond
yes, and to request or demand that the Devs change the game completely for someone who is apparently not playing it right is going too far.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 3:03 PM
Animenut
Oh joy. Yet another "I'm playing the game the wrong way, so the game should change to meet my standards instead of me adapting to the game in any way." thread.
OH.
THE.
ENDLESS.
JOY.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 3:23 PM
BeigeMidnight
why im not playing right? if you can see only one your own way how to play then there is nothing to talk. when i started playing there was no info about new crusaders. and animals+WW is only one tag that i have good gears. it is not p2w so i cant do anything with random gear drop.
you cant lose anything with recommended base dps balance and no need to cry.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2017 at 3:29 PM
BeigeMidnight
WW has the 'dps' tag as same as other crusaders. and 1-10 slot buffers/healers arent worse than Nate, Gloria, Greyskull or Eiralon, so why WW should be worse than other 'dps' tagged damage dealers? its simply unfair