Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Spring Garden Event 2017!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2017 at 10:37 AM
Last Edited May 5th 2017 at 11:51 AM
Erika/Alyniana

The time of gardening is upon us! Grow your flowers to make your creations to 100% the event and enter the contest!

Check the blog for all the details! Post comments and questions here!
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2017 at 8:47 PM
Leona Virgo
Can we get a reminder of how many spring points the last judge needs to get the first token and the A+?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2017 at 2:24 AM
Russel Denton
i think its 2000 ok Leona, but thing i want to see is the devs check/edit the entries and delete the entries that have little too none to show if that's possible.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2017 at 8:52 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I love the red rose hat hahaha..I bet it was Cory's design. well done.

Moreover,,,,I would like to see the dev's put stipulations for making the Spring Event Scene to be admitted..for judging.. (IE..how many items need to be in scene...to make it worthwhile to get voted on, otherwise...the voting is very tedious when I am voting on a scene..)...I noticed it last year as I was voting on scenes..Make it fun/worthwhile to be able to judge diff scenes..just saying..
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2017 at 10:50 AM
Raymond
the ELO voting system is supposed to slowly remove those empty or terrible scenes, each time someone votes against them their score diminishes and thus eventually will not ever be seen again. BUT perhaps the base score is too high, or there are too many people like me who intentionally vote against the best scenes or who autoclicker vote randomly thousands of times.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2017 at 11:24 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Russel, the entries are submitted based on points progress. Once they hit the required amount of points, then they can submit their garden.

We can't check if they've actually placed items or not.

Players can just vote them down below the threshold, though if someone with an empty garden submits it again, of course the voting will have to begin again.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2017 at 3:48 PM
peanutsgarling
Is there a way that we can see where ours and others garden photos are currently ranked for the community vote?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2017 at 4:08 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Peanut: We don't show you your current rank, but we do display the top 10 entries when you're on the summary page.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2017 at 4:15 PM
peanutsgarling
I see mine above, then the top 10 below. If mine were in the top 10, would I also see it below?
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2017 at 4:18 PM
peanutsgarling
I am asking because of the wording, it says "top rated submissions from others."
Post by Cyndi Buis Jacobs deleted May 10th 2017 at 7:07 AM
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2017 at 6:45 PM
Leona Virgo
No you won't see your own in the top 10, you have to ask some to look for yours in their top 10 list.
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2017 at 6:52 PM
Leona Virgo
I think a poll should be taken and see if everyone likes growing the flowers for decorating, the halloween doesn't have us growing pumpkins and i personally feel it should be like the halloween event.

Or have the turn in stations (seeds/fertilizer/bug repellent) and you get something to spend in the gardeners/florist shop that will have the same flowers we are growing, and you still only get the event tokens from the judges.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2017 at 5:31 AM
DestKitteh
I agree with Leona...
I dislike growing the flowers.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2017 at 4:30 AM
DestKitteh
Have only 3 animals been released so far?

It's not easy to know when to ask. I keep forgetting, because the NPC just... Doesn't really have much in the way of letting me know. Except for exclamation marks, which are above his head today. He keeps telling me I have the maximum amount of whatever animal was last released.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2017 at 4:43 AM
Raymond
if you click the npc's buy thing it tells you the schedule of release requestability of the animals. today is the fawn, assuming that the devs did not forget to put in this years actual dates into the code for that (they have forgotten similar things in the past but this year when i checked it on day 1 of the event looked right)
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 4:10 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Picky question....
Do the seeds from Old McDonald last until May 30 or June 2nd? The notifications have these two different dates. :(
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 6:26 PM
Flybaby
@Destiny, you will also notice a new animal appear next to the man as it becomes available.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 6:44 PM
Raymond
that is not true, at least in facebook, only 3 animals are ever visible next to that npc, something i mentioned in a forum topic in 2013
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2017 at 4:26 AM
Russel Denton
Raymond is right, the 3 animals that show around the npc in the event area for facebook is the bunny, robin and fawn