Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Question re playing via Facebook
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2017 at 2:57 PM
BBHuey4213
I have only recently started a Facebook account; am still feeling my way through it & learning about how to use it. My question is, if I log in to FB to play BW will I have to start from the beginning of the game or will it pick up from my current level? Or does it make a difference whether I log onto FB & find the game versus logging into the game then accessing FB? Would really rather not start over after getting through over 300 levels...

Thanks for any pointers or assistance!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2017 at 6:07 AM
Last Edited April 23rd 2017 at 6:15 AM
Flybaby
Bushwhacker plays independently on different platforms. I don't know which platform you currently play on, but for example, if you currently play on BigFish, you will have to play the game from the beginning on Facebook. FB requires friends to help you progress through the game, whereas BigFish doesn't. While it is possible to play the game on different platforms at the same time, as far as I know, you can't transfer your stats from one game to another.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2017 at 10:04 AM
BBHuey4213
Thank you Flybaby! I play via AOL so not sure where that would fall - can play w/o being logged into FB but just was curious about whether logging in to FB was a potential option on the off chance I encounter problems via AOL's game page. I enjoy the game but *really* don't want to start at the very beginning again after getting through over 300 levels...thanks again!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 8:47 AM
Gothinsky
Will there be *ANY* way to transfer over to another platform without losing progress. Received notice today that AOL Games will be dropping Bushwacker2 in June. I've been playing for years now and mirror BBHuey4213's feeling about not wanting to start over.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 11:48 AM
anjou.rift
I am in the exact same boat. I have been playing on AOL for awhile now and just got word they're discontinuing it. At this point, I don't know if I *really* want to start over on a new platform. I really enjoy the game, I just hope there will be a way to get info/stats transferred... hopefully they are working on that!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 12:11 PM
Raymond
this game is not available on any platform called AOL.
it is only available on these 5, facebook, armor, kong, big fish and games, unless the following Dev site is incorrect:
http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=bw2
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 12:17 PM
BBHuey4213
Yes, it is currently available via AOL by way of their Games page. That's how I've been accessing it since I first started playing it.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2017 at 1:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: Games.com turned into AOL.com last year at some point.

@ Anjou, BBHuey, Gothinsky: Open a support ticket and we can look into your options.