Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Golf course ideas
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 3:22 PM
Joyce
Some suggestions that are new and other in support of others.

First, there are courses players should not be taken to. Some players have not even started the first hole. Then there are players who are storing items and have unfinished holes. Would it be possible to identify these courses and not take people there? Being able to make them unavailable for play, when found, is another option. Perhaps some remedial training material would also help.

Second, there are some obstacle pieces that cause problems. The Popcorn hole is being used as the final hole but it isn't a final hole so there is no way if you play the hole you can get credit for playing the course. I suggest making this a "final hole". Also the "S" or curved trail type obstacle can only be entered from one side. I suggest making both ends "enterable" so it can't be placed in the wrong direction.

Third, I think it's time to make playing golf more enticing to all players. Perhaps giving awards such as energy packs for completing "x" # of holes and/or rating "x" # of courses would help.

Finally, in seeing other golf courses it is quite evident that players get different items that they can use on the course. I can understand the number of items might need to be limited but shouldn't everyone have the ability to use the same items? Would also like to see more items.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 4:26 PM
Leona Virgo
can you please clarify your final suggestion, everyone should have the same items to use on the course if they have obtained them in the game, some items are from Events and others from VIP or Cash Deals.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 5:13 PM
Raymond
all items in the game are available to all players. even old event items, they cost bb's during events. Leona, you also forgot that some items are sold on amicus for big gold or big gems.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 6:45 PM
Joyce
I thought I saw 2 or 3 items I had in inventory that I could not use that were on another golf course but I did not jot them down. If I find again I will report. For now will assume you are correct, Leona. However, I do know all items are not available to me. I can give you lots of those - geodes, herb planter, croquet set, rose petals, St Pat's chair, rocking chair, broom stand, to name a few.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 7:11 PM
Last Edited September 23rd 2016 at 7:12 PM
Raymond
for most if not all of those you have to wait for the event they came from and buy them for bb's from the event store where it says stuff from prior years.
check wiki for what comes from when
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 7:36 PM
Joyce
I have all those items in my inventory now on my ranch. (I have been playing a few years but only lvl 343 so not up to you guys yet.) When I go to my golf course and open my inventory these items are not there - in fact no items are there but I have used a lot. I even tried putting some in storage but that didn't make them available on golf course either. I hope that clarifies. IF you are sure all items in inventory on the ranch should be available for use on golf course (assuming I'm not using on the ranch) perhaps I should file a trouble report instead. Let me know.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 7:56 PM
Last Edited September 23rd 2016 at 8:09 PM
Raymond
are they in your tardis storage instead of your inventory.
do you own them or had you sold them back to the bank?

and no, only specific things can be on the golf, but if its on someone elses then it can be on yours.
but I have 325 storage things (of my 824) I can place and 4 inventory things (of my 74) i can place, and no idea how many i have out on my ranch,,,
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2016 at 9:31 PM
Joyce
If we agree that "all" items are not available on the golf course but everyone has the same items I'm OK with that ... until or if I find those few I really thought I saw. Tardis Storage is available on the golf course and those items can be used. However, items you have placed on your ranch are not available from inventory on the golf course.