Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
ancient cavern quest question.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 2:51 PM
Darcy Legare
I have a question about the ancient cavern quest. in the haven crypt, Dr. Otto says that there are unique fungus that some alchemist might want, but when I go there the only quest is for the proto-man who wants crabs, is this the quest or am I missing one.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 2:53 PM
Sharon Pohl
They are located 3 from the left of the "Haunted Village" and right beside them is the "Rabbit Hole"

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 3:01 PM
Darcy Legare
i can find the ancient caverns but the quest i get is not the one for the unique fungus, it is hunting for crabs. i was wondering if there are 2 quests for the caverns or is it just a mis-wording of fungus and crabs. thanks for replying.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 3:01 PM
Darcy Legare
i can find the ancient caverns but the quest i get is not the one for the unique fungus, it is hunting for crabs. i was wondering if there are 2 quests for the caverns or is it just a mis-wording of fungus and crabs. thanks for replying.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2011 at 4:12 PM
Raymond
The crabs quest in the Caverns iis for the Crypts update (there are quests for it in all 5 of the mini zones).
The fungus quest is one of the Rosa quests in the Caves (not the center of the earth).
There are also some Center of the Earth Quests if that area is new to you, but you can't really be doing the Crypts until you have done all 5 of the mini zones, right?

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2011 at 8:15 AM
Rebecca Beattie
The Devs made an error in the text... they meant crabs