Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pet organization
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2016 at 12:32 PM
Danni G
I have a lot of pets. But I only use a handful of them. I think it would be great if we could organize our inventory so that the pets we DO use would be in the front. I find it quite annoying to have to scroll through all of my pets to find the one that I want to use. I don't want to sell them to make my inventory smaller, because then I will get eggs in satchels. Is this something that is feasible?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2016 at 12:50 PM
Raymond
Eggs in satchels is not a problem, they are rare and once you get one you won;t get that one again. And they are easy enough to ignore during pet quests to get an egg or even if you buy a current gen egg with dna. I have nearly 50 satchel eggs, and might even release all the remaining one each of gen 1-5 pets for even more dna and only jeep latest gen pets to level up.

i like the idea of sorting, somehow, or perhaps having a place one can type in a name like in the ranch inventory
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2016 at 1:39 PM
Danni G
Well, either way, I hate scrolling through all of my pets to find the one I want...it would be a lot nicer if I could organize them the way I want.
If we can't sort them, then yes, it would be nice to be able to search certain pets.