Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Error Code 2

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 12:34 PM
danibabi2
I can't load COTLI or BW2. Every time I refresh, it says it failed to log in (error code @2). Also, the game spazzed out when I activated the alchemy button, causing none of my crusaders to get the effect of the button and monsters froze on the screen with their damage numbers.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 12:35 PM
danibabi2
I am playing on Big Fish Games

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 12:39 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi danibabi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues loading the games.

We are working with Big Fish to figure out why that Error Code 2 is showing up.

I have been getting it too, but a few refreshes will sometimes allow the game to load.

The bug with Alchemy will be fixed the next time you get into game.

Erika

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 12:46 PM
danibabi2
Thanks for the speedy reply. I'll keep trying to refresh. Hope it gets fixed soon!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 1:33 PM
golddeelox
I am having the same problem as well.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 3:10 PM
kripmom
I am also having the same problem. I play COTLI on Big Fish also. I am unable to load the game and have tried refreshing at least 25 times. Yesterday I received the same error in game when I tried to send a support ticket. Also, many of the other players that were on at the time had the same issue, none of us could send in a ticket. Please help.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 3:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana
We heard from big Fish and they're looking into it.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 4:00 PM
kripmom
Thank you Erika, as of the moment I am still unable to load the game. It is frustrating with a new event just started. I have to say that I have heard nothing but GREAT things about you. Thanks again for a speedy reply ! As a note, I have been trying every so often all day to get into the game with no luck.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 5:13 AM
Eliza Bennet
Any update from BFG about this issue? I'm still getting the Code 2 error whenever I try to load (and like kripmom, I've been trying periodically to see if it's working yet). I saw that BW2 has the same issue.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 10:32 AM
Beartrax
I am still getting error code 2 from the big fish site. This the 2nd day now, with an event going and not being able to get into the game for a prolonged time is quite frustrating.
Perhaps you can tell me how to transfer or access my acc to another site.
Thank You

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 2:15 PM
Athelaz
Hi,
I'm also still getting error code 2 while playing on BFG (first issue about 30 hours ago). A "few refreshes" turned into 30+ refreshes about once an hour and the game still does not work. Any news from BFG?
Also, like Kripmom, I have heard nothing but great things about you devs, so keep up the good work!

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 2:41 PM
kripmom
Still unable to load game, I have also contacted BF directly, but as it is the weekend, not expecting to hear from anyone. I don't really think the problem is with BF though, as Beartrax says BW2 is having same issue. Also all of this started when the new event launched, so think there must be a bug in the event. If it is any help, one time when I tried to load game, but only once, I got a blank white page without the error code 2. I let it sit for a bit to see if it would finally load. When I returned to computer to check it had this error ( 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.7 ) Looking on line, it says this is a server error, but not from my pc, but from either CNE or BF.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 3:19 PM
Raymond
'all of this' did not start when the event started but over a day later on facebook at least. time enough for me to have done 4 of the 5 event missions and complete them.

'this is a problem with BF' cause others have said that a whole lot of games currently are not working on BF, not just any codename entertainment games.

not sure about BF, but code name entertainment went out of their way, late Friday long after closing time to fix their problem on facebook.

server issues are always at the other end of ones network connection, not on your computer.

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 3:40 PM
kripmom
Raymond, IKNOW the dev's at CNE are doing all they can, and always do, I'm NOT being critical of them! BUT as the problem was on facebook (as you just said) as well as BF it suggest it may be something to do with a bug in the event. I'm only giving them the information in hopes of them finding a solution. AND it started immediately after the event launched on BF. We found issues with leerion right away, and NO one in chat could send a ticket, we all got code 2 errors when trying. I continued with the game, but on day 2 could not get back in.
As I am not a child, but a mature adult, I don't expect anyone to GIVE UP there weekend, not something I would want to do, especially over a game that is not causing a major world crisis! It is frustrating to people playing the game, but NOT the end of the world by any means.
So once again I'd like to thank the dev's at CNE for all the hard work they put into the game. They are human, and therefore can also make mistakes. That is perfectly acceptable. They go over and above any other dev's from other games I've played

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 5:26 PM
kripmom
Just received email from Big Fish (which surprised me as it is the weekend) will paste for all to see:

This is Brandon in Seattle. It sounds like there is an error code 2, a white blank page, and a 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.7 message when trying to load Crusaders of the Lost Idols. I definitely want you to be able to play your game. I can totally check into the error message for you right away.

Thanks for letting me know that you've checked with Codename Entertainment through their forums. After checking into Crusaders of the Lost Idols, it looks like there may be some issues with our authentication system causing it to not load properly. We are currently investigating the issue and hope to have it corrected soon. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to update for anyone else looking for information

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2016 at 10:14 PM
CRYUnicornClear
This has happened to me too for the last 2 days I had over 1000 continious days on BW2 too. Also may I make the sugestion of extending the event a couple of days as we did not get a chance to play. Thanks Love the games.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 10:35 AM
Beartrax
Have wee heard anything from big fish yet?

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 1:35 PM
kripmom
I was in hopes that once the weekend was over something would be done to fix this problem, but still nothing. A shame, I really liked this game, but guess it's time to move on and find something else. Maybe when the event is over it will work again.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 8:19 PM
golddeelox
BFG, I think is the only site that doesn't allow you to link your account with other places (fb, steam, eventually mobile) otherwise we would be able to continue playing elsewhere. :(
The problem seems to be on BFG end as some of THEIR games are also down. I have been watching for updates from them. All that has been said at this point is that they are aware of the problem and looking for a solution.
Maybe the event could be extended for BFG or everyone could receive unlocked characters and their basic level gear. That wouldn't help anyone that really wants the achievements too but at the very least allows us to have the new characters + gear. (I am just trying to think up possible solutions that don't completely short change players)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2016 at 3:12 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Everyone,

Big Fish only started looking at it yesterday (Mon May 23). We haven't heard anything else back from them at this point.

Hopefully they come up with a solution soon.

We are working on releasing the method to get past event Crusaders and their gear, so that might help the Big Fish players a little, though we know that's not as ideal as actually playing the current event itself.

Erika