Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Chat with Erika about BW2!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 1:19 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Whackers!

Thank you for bearing with us during the growing pains of releasing Crusaders. As it was an unexpectedly a massive success which created many chat rooms and communities to keep track of, our community management efforts have been strained.

We realise that part of your enjoyment of Bush Whacker 2 is seeing us at Codename in chat, and we know that this hasn't been happening as much as we would like. So, we're going to try something new.

Instead of Erika spending time in chat at unannounced points throughout the week, we'll schedule a specific time each week for her to spend an hour in Facebook chat and one hour in Big Fish chat for Bush Whacker 2, answering your questions directly (assuming the information is available, of course). This way the community will know exactly when they can connect with Erika in chat.

If you can't be online to talk to her live during those times, you can still always post questions and suggestions on the Codename, Kongregate and Big Fish forums, and request technical support through the ticket system, as usual.

Starting the week of April 12th, Erika will be in Bush Whacker 2 chat on Facebook every Wednesday, 1-2pm Pacific Time and on Big Fish every Friday, 2-3pm Pacific Time.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 2:35 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Week 1 Facebook highlights

Questions

When is the dragon mount available to? Friday April 15th at Noon PDT.

When is the next content zone coming? When Justin has time to get in contact with the Extra Life donators, so their requests can be included.

Can the Sanctuary crop seeds be added to the Splicer? I don't know. I know I would like them to be, but they are more powerful than the other 18 hour crop seeds.

Items added to the Request List

- Typo Fairy gnome or in the dunk booth
- Ski Slope ranch/mini-golf course item
- A zoo for pets
- Pets on the mini-golf course
- Nate and Kaine working together to blow something up
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2016 at 2:10 PM
Last Edited April 20th 2016 at 2:15 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Week 2 Facebook Highlights

Any plans for more Flux Dust custom items? We haven't thought about that yet.

Can we have a counter to see how many helps we've done for Faun and Burl? I'm not sure if that's possible. We'll add it to the request list, but no guarantees.

Added to the Request list

- Flea market
- Hat Storage
- See all entries at least once in a contest
- Cold Gun custom item (like Captain Cold has)
- In-game quest list and requirements (so you know what's coming next and the requirements)
- More uses for Gold
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2016 at 2:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Week 3 Facebook Highlights

Added to the Request List

- Strawberry violence if the Anniversary event happens again
- Island of puzzles: sliders, master mind, crossword, word search, riddles, rebuses, name that flag, anagrams
- Mechanical spider mount
- evil red spider mount
- Sheriff/Wild West content zone
- around the world zone (recognizable countries)