Log in to create a new threadCodename Entertainment Forums > Egg Breaker Adventures > General Discussion > Flash problem workaround
|Flash problem workaround
Link to post - Posted March 19th 2016 at 8:57 PMMatthew Kliparchuk
This was posted in the BW2 page odds are this should work for EBA
1. Load the Global Flash Settings Page.
2. Click on the 'Limit' header to sort by Limit until 'Unlimited' sites are sorted at the top.
3. Find the entry for bw2.djartsgames.ca and click it.
4. Click the 'Delete Website' button.
5. Refresh Bush Whacker 2. When it asks to use your Hard Drive, click 'No Thanks'.
6. When the Flash Confirmation window pops up, click 'Allow'.
7. Bush Whacker 2 should load normally and will no longer pause for long periods of time when loading new graphics
Just look for EBA.djartsgames.ca
Log in to reply to this thread!|