Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
2000 All Crusader Finished

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2015 at 9:06 PM
nyckennyjai
I just went through about 4 or 5 days or so to get through this run. I just finished it earlier today and I had felt glorious after adding the final levels (to Merci in this case), and watching that Check mark for the objective go off.

I reset, and I forgot about the rubies and chests for a round because I wasn't thinking and I had like 27k candies that I need to go through right now. So I reset again and I just went back to claim my jeweled chests for the rubies, but I haven't got any. Also, my objective is still unfinished. I just don't want to have to go through it again, and I sent in a bug report but I was hoping there was a way to fix this.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2015 at 9:08 PM
nyckennyjai
I just went through play log after posting this, and I realize it says I did not finish, even though the check was definitely there.

Also, it shows I had 45171 crusader levels, which I believe was me getting around 2025 levels on Nate, and leveling up almost everyone else to about that area.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 6:51 AM
KeySer87
This is a big that happened after they added swappable crusaders.
Use support ticket in/under game deppening on kong/steam/AG/etc and they will fix it for ya.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 11:19 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi nyckenny,

If you put in a help ticket using the "Help and Support" link in the footer of the game (white text), then we can look at your account.

Erika