Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Lag problem when buying Crusader

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 11:57 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I have some lag problem when buying Crusaders at high level (stage 250-300). It has never happened to me before, but since after the Carnival, I have experienced the lag.

The lag disappear whenever I reset the game, so I conclude that it only happens on the later stage of the game where the number becomes too big due to my idol count.

At level 300, when I want to reset, I need ~10 minutes to level up all the crusader since the lag is to severe whenever I press Ctrl to buy the Crusaders level.

Is there anyway to reduce the lag ? Can the developer find a way to optimizing level up Crusaders in this game ?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 12:47 PM
Raymond
doesn't happen at all to me like you describe. so I'd say the way for you to fix it is to fix your computer

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 4:40 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2015 at 4:44 AM
Conqui
I have the same problem. After 500/600 lvl upgrade my game become slow.. like it takes 10 secs ,while pressing shift or ctrl, to show me new upgrade costs..or if i move mouse on a window it takes 6-7 secs to give me details...why??? I deleted flash player cache or chrome cache but nothing..

edit: i play since 1 month and this is 1st time, nothing is changed in my laptop..

edit 2: I play on armorgames!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 2:32 PM
Raymond
Today on one of the some 50 different computers I use in a month I experienced extreme lag perhaps like what you described. As I didn't have administrator privileges on that all I could do was check with another computer right next to that one, perfectly normal.
all lag issues are computer dependent, and perhaps not even network dependent (but in some cases perhaps). There's nothing the developers can do as it's all at 'your end' somewhere.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 9:19 PM
Thien Nguyen Dang
If it's the computer problem then the Developer should point out what program on the computer causes this problem.

I don't think a computer that can run MOBA game like Dota2 smoothly should experience extreme lag on small flash game such as Crusader. This means Cotli is not compatible with some program that many computer is running.