Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
stokeDstoka's Click Build - Multiplying DPS without Gold

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2015 at 12:51 AM
Last Edited October 25th 2015 at 1:02 PM
stokeDstoka
*The goal of this click build aims at reaching MAX DAMAGE OUTPUT and nothing else. It can be used for breaking walls and bringing you many areas ahead without any extra gold.

Imagine what would happen if you click with:
100% critical chance
700% crit damage multiplier
each click dealing 1/7 of your DPS (without crit)

The result is that each click crits and deals the same amount of damage you originally deal every second!(Psst! For those who don't know: DPS = Damage per Second.)

Meaning, depending on the number of clicks a second you can achieve, your current DPS will be multiplied by the same number. Your destiny, ahem, i mean damage, is totally in control of your own hands.

For me myself, my destiny is multiplied by 10 times, muahaha!

But, stokeD, how am I supposed to click 10 times a second? unless you're using an auto-clicker you cheater!

stokeD: Hm... doesn't clicking 10 times a second sound a bit familiar, oh right, Click-o-Rama *cough* built-in auto-clicker *cough*

Okay, so now for the build. The principle of building a click formation is to first get a high DPS as you usually do, and then let Swordplay leech from your main DPS crusader to multiply your total damage output.

100% crit chance:
Good news is you get a free 1% at the start of the game.
Use Magnify on Simba's Pride to get 75%.
Lion's "Jungle Speed" Ability gives 3%.
Panda's "Lucky Panda" Ability gives 3% as well.
Now you already have 82%, if you really insist on critting each and every click, you have to use your buff, the ones that stare at you with a predator-like red eye.

700% crit multiplier:
Good news again you have a 200% built-in multiplier. (I mean, there would be no point having 100% crit chance when you multiply your damage with 100% on crits right? lol)
Lion's "Power Lion" Ability increases multiplier by 200%.
King Jarvan IV's "Badge of Honour" Ability increases multiplier by 300%! Demacia!
If you're lucky enough, you may have items on Jason that increases multiplier and you may consider including him and bringing up your multiplier even higher.
Wait, Jason? Who's Jason? (I literally went finding what he's called when writing this guide. Guess he did a good job being a shadow (master) to the players lol)

Raising your non-crit click damage:
Level up your Bush Whacker (BW) to level 50 and buy the ability "Swordplay".
Put BW next to your Main DPS crusader. Remember that Emo doesn't like human.
Buy Abilities that increases the effect of Swordplay, and put the crusaders in your formation, i.e. Jim, Princess, Hermit, Griffon, Merman, Emo.
You don't need to put all crusaders with this ability into your formation. Aiming for a decent DPS is usually more important than buffing Swordplay.
Again if you're lucky enough, the Wizard and Nate each has an item that increases "your" click damage (works on swordplay) so you might wanna consider them as well.

Considering the factors above, my top picks of a click-build are the following:
BW(Main Damage Carry), Hermit(Main DPS), Lion, Jim, King Reginald and Princess

Boss-Killing Formation Sample:
http://i.imgur.com/ty6LFEs.png?1
Wall-Farming Formation Sample:
http://i.imgur.com/h2Tl61d.png?1
(look how much damage dealt on each click compared to DPS)

Other information:
Only abilities/gears/buffs with descriptions that say increases "your" click damage work with Swordplay.
Weeks ago there used to be a buff that increases "your" click damage by up to 400%, CNE please give give it back! D:
EXP points do not work with Swordplay either.
Just a farming Reminder, remember to switch back to DPS+Gold formation for farming when you when you go afk/sleep. You do know that you can save formations and switch them quickly with Q,W,E right?

Considering that click-o-rama only lasts for 30 seconds, i save this click formation into 1 of the 3 formations so that I can change back and forth quickly between farming and boss-fighting modes.

Now, go activate your Click-o-Rama and enjoy the glorious 30 seconds whacking your stick! >w< Uh...I mean whacking "with" your stick :P

You may find this build impractical most of the time, but i highly recommend you try this build out at least once in your life solely for the sake of having fun doing crazy crazy damage! A game is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, come on!

Tell me what you think after trying out this build!

You can also find me sometimes in chat
Armorgames: zaptrex
Steam: stokeDstoka

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 6:24 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2015 at 6:24 AM
ghettz
Why is there 13 crusaders in screen if the maximum is 10?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 7:03 AM
Raymond
cause he's doing box formation not triangle or diamond