Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Here until the bitter(sweet) end!

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2015 at 10:41 AM
Alanna
All us Alphas could do it for sure Poison!!!

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2015 at 8:12 AM
TsukasaWM
It's a shame, but they basically dug their own grave on this one. Go back through the forums from earlier this year and see why so many of the major players left. It shouldn't be any surprise that this happened.

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2015 at 4:28 PM
Bevier
Well i suspected that the game was given up by the DEVS after noone gave me an answer to my questions. It is sad that it is true now but to be honest it was never the game alone that keeps me playing, but the community, i found friends here, ppl i really like and see like family.
In my opinion best thing DEVS can do is give the ppl who wanna stay and take care the Keys, so the ppl who have knowledge of all this stuff can do what they have to do.
For me personal it means i log in like always as long as i have the chance to, not sure how intense i will play but i will log in regularly.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 9:13 AM
poisondwarf
Oh, Alanna, I'm confident all the Alphas can, but I would put yous in the 2nd level support :) And for sure it should be no problem to cover the "community manager" tasks :D

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 2:00 PM
Brockuma
It is baffling that they decided to ignore this thread. I wasn't really expecting them to say that they've decided to continue supporting this game but the least they could do is post a single message to show they actually care.

I was thinking about going on facebook/twitter or the forums of their love child game to ask for attention to this thread but I couldn't care less about the devs at the moment to be honest.
Post by Brockuma deleted November 3rd 2015 at 2:00 PM

50 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2015 at 5:04 PM
Jomale
Was thinking along the same lines Brock, and actually posted that very concern on their Facebook CNE page.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2015 at 10:39 AM
Tamon
Well seeings how it is probably a lost cause trying to get the dark overlord devs to continue to support us. Maybe we could get them to turn on the old event runs. So that many of us that never got to do the early ones might get a chance to do so. I have also seen a lot of new plays that I'm sure would like a shot at doing these also. Am I wrong in thinking that it really would almost just take a few keyboard strokes to activate these old event runs. I think it would be nice to have these to play over the next couple of holiday months while we wait for the updated material that is due around January. Please let me know if i'm mistaken in thinking this would be easy for them to do and fun for us.
Yours truly
Bob/Tamon