Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[BUG] Storm Rider

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 12:18 AM
Last Edited October 12th 2015 at 12:18 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Storm Rider buff doesn't tack multiplicative.

The first time using it in conjunction with Magnify, it does give me 7.5% increase dps. But for the second time, it only gives me 7% increase. 3rd time, 6.5%.

This happen because the second usage doesn't increase 7.5% of 107.5%, but it only adds 7.5% to 107.5%, which make the total dps 115%.

The difference is quite minimal when I only stack it a few time. But for long run on hard objective, it slow down the run a lot.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 4:35 AM
Raymond
'increases dps by 5% every use' can be interpreted 2 ways. and you are interpreting it the wrong way.
p.s. if you hold mouse over storm rider itself, it says the total accumulated (summed) effect. 5% or 7.5% with magnify for each use. the actual effect on dps, if you take total dps after divided by total dps before, does not equal the 5 or 7.5 percent cause of neighbor effects....

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2015 at 4:52 AM
Jason M. Bryant
I got confused by that at first, too. One of the devs explained that it's not 7.5 * 7.5 * 7.5 * everything else, it's 22.5 * everything else.