Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bug carnival tickets..

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 7:15 AM
Luukkaah
I reset at ~3080 tickets, In campagn selection its said I have only 2800... I waste 2 warps for nothing ??? So unable to restart carnival I go in normal campagn and I start with all character already updated... at lvl 220... ?

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 7:36 AM
Varie
Consider "free" idols some kind of repaying for warps.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 7:45 AM
Luukkaah
Yes, but the carnival will finish in 3 days... This bug will decrease the number of event chest i can earn with freeplay carnival...

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 7:46 AM
Luukkaah
the game was saved each lvl, i dont understand how this kind of bug can happen ?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 9:52 AM
Sarka Esmus
If you refresh you'll notice that the tickets reset to the pre-warp state, yet the warps stay gone. I too wasted 6 blue warps thinking it was some kong/login issue.

Obviously a bug with .34 update as previously warp tickets worked just fine.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 10:07 AM
Last Edited October 10th 2015 at 10:07 AM
Emily Les
I had a similar issue!!!!! I reset in 40 minutes, excited for my achievement... having used lots of warps, it said I had 5,000+ carnival tickets... but wouldn't let me free play the carnival,said I don't qualify, so started something else... characters already leveled up... fine with a reset in 1.5 minutes, but lots of wasted warps (especially since I didn't know the achievement had changed so using monster spawn disqualified you...)

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 10:28 AM
Geoff Riley
I got caught out with the monster spawn disqualification too... I don't think I'm going to manage this time trial. Finding a clear hour to play is very difficult.

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 5:16 PM
Amoon
Yeah I'm having the issue as well: tickets gained from warps vanish when reloading or resetting the game.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 6:36 PM
KeySer87
Hey. This happened to me.
Lost 2k tickets. Made a support ticket.. Got some of them back then atleast. Got 4 quantumleaps. But lost tickets equal to 6 quantum but used 12 time turners to get them... And does are WAY better.. Since cd.. Less of a joke when you have 140% cd trinkets.